Hamas gets election victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Jan 26, 2006.

1. so democratic elections only count if the results are in favor of the US stance?..

lol

#31     Jan 26, 2006
  2. TGregg

TGregg

#32     Jan 26, 2006
  3. okay, I am just throwing this out there, and I am surprised nobody has mentioned it, cobra=wael????

#33     Jan 26, 2006
  4. cobra used to go by Bushwacked.

ignore him

#34     Jan 26, 2006
  5. What is the difference between Palestinian illiterate scum electing a religious fundamentalist right-wing fascist government and Southen sacks-of-shit illiterate inbred scum electing a religious fundamentalist right-wing fascist government? There is no difference at all. The powerful oligarchs will always manipulate a fragile democracy populated with un-washed illiterates to do their bidding. It means more hardship for the average person. That is why it is important to be vigilant against the erosion of personal freedoms and handing these oligarghs even more power than they already have. On a larger scale, this election signals the beginning of the resurgence of the Persian empire. The pendulum of history is shifting. The young western empires are entering their last days of glory, the old ancient empires of Persia, India and China are seeing the sunrise of a new beginning.

#35     Jan 26, 2006
  6. Nope. Unlike Wael, this troll is fully ignorant of Arab culture and Islam. 'Allah hu akbar' is all he knows how to say in Arabic, yet he pretends to be one of them.

Candletrader would be a far more likely suspect.

#36     Jan 27, 2006
  7. I thought hamas was still on the official list of (bushs list ) banned-shoot on site terrorist organisations.
    Is it? was it?

Is this part of a cunning plan to demailitarise the organisation, apply official sanctions and have a legitimate country to invade, or just another giant "didnt see that coming!! Whoops!" snafu?

Are they the next Sinn Fein, or the next
    Nicaragua?

#37     Jan 27, 2006
  8. Figure it was a longshot, mostly based on waels exit date and cobras start. That and waels compulsion to post, figured an alter ego.

#38     Jan 27, 2006
  9. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Is that what your mommy taught you?

#39     Jan 27, 2006
  10. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Wael could assume another alias, but this thread would certainly blow his cover. Cobra sounds like bushwacked.

I think Wael is in Palestine. Given the elections and all, I want him to come back so I can put my foot up his ass.

#40     Jan 27, 2006