Hamas gets election victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Ya just have to laugh at this. What exactly was the point of the so called War on Terror - to transfer terrorists from shady locations to elected positions?

#11     Jan 26, 2006
  2. Hopefully the US and others pull all funding.

#12     Jan 26, 2006
  3. praise allah.
    praise allah.

#13     Jan 26, 2006
  4. Now, since hammas is the gov't of the palestinians, if there is an attack on Israel, does that constitute a declaration of war?

I would think that the palestinians can no longer hide behind the "few rotten apples" excuse, and therefore risk all out war.

All in all this might be a good thing for Israel.

#14     Jan 26, 2006
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Apparently the "few rotten apples" had all the votes, and Jimmy Carter. Is anybody anywhere surprised? Of course not.

Whoops, I guess there are plenty of people still subscribing to the "Religion of Peace/Flat Earth" theory.

#15     Jan 26, 2006
  6. TGregg

TGregg

And guess which lunatic country desperately trying to get nukes thinks the Hamas win is awesome?

Iran hails Hamas victory

Iran has congratulated the Islamist Palestinian (terrorist) group Hamas for its election victory and praised voters for choosing "to continue the struggle and resistance against occupation".

Hamid Reza Asefi, the foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement on Thursday faxed to journalists:"The Islamic republic of Iran congratulates Hamas and all the Palestinian soldiers and the great Islamic people."

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/36311D32-6DEB-419E-8EA7-34DEE19C150A.htm

I'm presuming Aj-jizzm can be trusted to report this story accurately, but I could be wrong.

#16     Jan 26, 2006
  7. Well, you see.. war on terror.. that applies only to US. I dont think US would ever agree to Al Qaeda running in elections in Iraq or Afghanistan, let alone for U.S. Congress or Mexican Congress or Canadian parliement. But when it comes to Israel, it's a different story. Israel is a sacrificial lamb that US slaughters to keep the Arab oil producers on friendly business terms.

#17     Jan 26, 2006
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

As much as I would love it for them to dare us with their Islamist defiance and bravado, just watch them remove their bomb belts and hoods and begin to kiss our butts. Money talks. Just watch Hamas mutate into another moderate but corrupt Fatah party, in order to maintain Palestine’s phony image of martyrdom and struggle, in order to keep that gravy train moving from a world full of left-leaning suckers. This is why Palestine will never change.

#18     Jan 26, 2006
  9. O please there's acts of war against Israel every fucking day (Qassams). But Israelies and their leaders are... PUSSIES afraid of US, EU and UN condemnation for reacting with strength. So you know what happens to pussies? They get bent over. Especially, in the Middle East.

#19     Jan 26, 2006
  10. By the way, I think it's awesome that Hamas won. I have a slight hope all the fucking bullshit talk about "peace process" will stop now. There's no "peace process" , never has been. Arabs simply know when to use their mouth and when to use their knife acheive their end goals (destroy Israel). It's not peace - it's piece by piece - is how the plan to liquidiate Israel. Also, I'd like to say a big FUCK YOU to Olmert and also to Bush. You two geniuses tried so hard to have Fatah win, heck you almost financed 100% of their campaign, you tried so hard not "to undermine Abbas" by holding back Israel from answering militarily to daily Arab terror and Qassam rockets. Yet, the real will of "Palestinian people" has come thru despite you two faggots. Now deal with it.

#20     Jan 26, 2006