Hamas celebrates victory? Wtf???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Question. Why ask what Israel has achieved? Look around at the death and destruction and ask what you have accomplished. Somebody is going to need a shitload of brooms.

#11     Jan 21, 2009
  2. Your argument was used by every single colonizer. Your argument is typical.

Look at Vietnam, Algeria, Jewish Warsaw Ghetto and Occupied Europe during the Nazi invasion. In all examples, the occupier had people like you coming up with identical arguments.

#12     Jan 21, 2009
  3. I wasn't aware that someone else jacked my arguement. I just figured if I threw eggs at my neighbors house and he dumped a truckload of manure on my flowers, I would typically re think my actions.

#13     Jan 21, 2009
  4. nuke mecca and all the problems will be solved

#14     Jan 21, 2009
  5. poyayan

poyayan

Look no further than our own "mission accomplish" statement in 2003.

It is just how governments operate everywhere.

#15     Jan 21, 2009
  6. maybe they're trowing eggs at your house, because that house used to be theirs, and you pushed them out of it

maybe you should rethink your actions of pushing people out of their homes if you dont like eggs thrown at you

#16     Jan 21, 2009
  7. they ain't just throwing eggs, they're sending jihadi's. the only reason being their propensity to violence.

#17     Jan 21, 2009
  8. you're saying that if palestinians pushed israelis out of their home, israelis wouldnt be violent?

1000+ dead vs about 15 dead

who's violent?

ordinary Americans are FED UP with Zionist brutality, you've lost the ballance of the American people - and you're not getting it back

deal with it

#18     Jan 21, 2009
  9. olias

olias

Where do you expect the Jews to live? The international community recognizes Israel. Get over it. Let them live in peace.

#19     Jan 21, 2009
  10. The rockets stopped, hamas got their asses handed to them and the muslims were humiliated once again and now the Palestinian people are suffering because they voted these nitwits in.

What was the pals victory? more misery for their people? more dead at their own hands?

This happens over and over, how do muslims define victory? Clearly muslims and the rest of the world have a different view.

#20     Jan 21, 2009