Hallo' From Iceland! Coming Home!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Bam- DRYS surges to new session highs & presses $54, Now +$4.75.... How does this happen? Well you scan your watch list for a stock that off the open put in a real high $2 or $3 above the current price & you think this type of stock would benefit from any new way of market thinking. If China flips the switch now which they are rumored to do... then the shipping business doesn't look half as bad.

Just one more silly star folks. That's all it takes.... or are you trying to make me stay on topic?
    ~stonry:cool:

#31     Sep 19, 2008
  2. GO DRYS GO MIDD (I JUST BOUGHT MORE!!! $2 off todays HIGH)

lets firm up our watch list for the rest of the afternoon and next week.

1> Trex TWP- Housing supplier rails and decks.
    Recycled.

2> AMSC Throwing this into the mix and old fave.
    20 mln institutional pickup as stk came down from nosebleed area.

3> MEA Metalico- recycler way off high.

4> ES- mom's pick nuclear stock but no nuclear in the tax credits... below IPO price large insider buying.

5> CF- High octane fert play I was in I was out now I think I should of stayed.... Some dollars left on the table here....

This is a little list. I'm low on research now just trying to stay alive here. If you have a really good idea please throw it into the mix so we both can have something to go to war with next week.

~ stoney

#32     Sep 19, 2008
  3. Folks I gotta run but I'll let you know I ended up going heavy with one of the Titans earlier in this thread.TITAN INT. - TWI - It's very hard in a big spike day to make a good LT buy but with good support back to 07 a buck below and a high today near three bucks higher this is a company to own. Hey it's even up 8% ytd. That tells you something. This is a backdoor Ag play and they make wheels for all kinds of super big trucks in the tar fields and tractors on the farm.

Wow. We did you all right this week. A lot of profitable moves and all with stocks you can trust. I've done my part, now how about that fourth star? ~ stoney

#33     Sep 19, 2008