HALL OF FAME of ET Educational Threads

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by benwm, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benwm

benwm

#51     Aug 2, 2010
  2. benwm

benwm

3. benwm

benwm

Thank you Bloomberg13 for your contribution. Since you registered in August 2010 and this thread began in April 2002 I'm assuming you posted under a different alias in your past life.

Provided nobody objects...

84. The Surf Report
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5285

#54     Aug 8, 2010
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I do. :)

He is trying to promote his own old thread. His quest at trading was an exercise in futility and there was a good reason the thread was shut down...

But since we are at selfpromotion, my Dragon pattern thread and Pekelo's 2nd gap rule thread (not to mention the ADU and SDD threads) actually make money....

I am too lazy to post the links, sorry...

#55     Aug 8, 2010
  5. Tjankyou Ben. I'm enjoying this thread and learned much from elite and the surf report in particular. Mr pekelo never liked surf. It's a jealousy thing I guess. The surf had a huge following here hence started his own competing site. That's why the thread was closed. But thanks for the memories! There amazingly successful runs of wins on that thread and lots of solid actionable info. Too bad it's closed.

#56     Aug 8, 2010
  6. benwm

benwm

Who would have guessed that anyone would resort to self promotion on Elite Trader? But that is actually good news since it means the current HALL OF FAME has credibility.

Sorry Bloomberg13 your recommendation is out of the HALL OF FAME unless someone with >1000 posts can recommend also (not marketsurfer though or one his other aliases!). I think that's fair.

Anyone except for Pekelo care to put forward any of his threads?

#57     Aug 9, 2010
  7. benwm

benwm

I am still holding back some quality threads for inclusion and FWIW one of Pekelo's threads is on the long list for inclusion. But I think it's better at this stage for others to contribute to the HALL OF FAME list and I'll stay impartial as much as possible.

There will be some revisions to the final list based on feedback and future appraisals and when I am satisfied with the final version it will be posted as a new thread in a fresher format...

There is a deletion from the current list:-
    44. Rogue Trader
    This rogue slipped through the net and will be replaced by a new entry:-

44. Real or fake?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50740

#58     Aug 9, 2010
  8. Out of curiosity, what is the basis for your selection of these specific threads? And once you have all of these threads lined up in a row, some of which contain several hundred posts, what do you expect to do with them? What do you expect others to do with them? Read well upwards of 10,000 posts?

#59     Aug 9, 2010
  9. benwm

benwm

Does this thread annoy you? If so, why don't you go back to trading?

#60     Aug 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.