Half Of Democrats Say Obama Should Be Challenged For Primary In 2012.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Nov 1, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Hilary supporters are still very sour

"Among Democrats, 47 percent say Obama should be challenged for the 2012 nomination and 51 percent say he should not be opposed. Those favoring a contest include most who backed Hillary Rodham Clinton's unsuccessful faceoff against Obama for the 2008 nomination. "

"—Sixty-one percent of Democrats who said in spring 2008 that they were backing Clinton now say Obama should face an opponent for the party's nomination."

Three in four Democrats want Obama re-elected while nearly 9 in 10 Republicans oppose it.

3. If Clinton wants to be president she has one shot left, and it's 2012. She'll be too old in 2016 to be considered. Sad to say, but looks count and in 2016 she'll look too old.
    I'll go on record right here, right now. Given the current line up on either side, I'd vote for Clinton in 2012. The Repubs have nothing of substance with their usual suspects, and 4 more years of Obama will destroy the country. Clinton is alot of things, but compared to Obama, she's a right wing fanatic.

4. I doubt she runs against Obama again

Theres been talk of Obama pushing Biden out and giving Hillery the VP spot.I can see that happening and Obama cruises to re-election.An Obama/Hilary ticket is still unbeatable imo

5. Do you have any contact with the outside world or just amongst your fellow welfare queens?

You are the epitome of some sort of twisted group think.

Your idol is crashing and burning no matter how you try to spin it.

6. A 46 % approval rating is far from "crashing and burning"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

(50 % rasmussen reports and ABC news)

7. hottoddy

hottoddy

8. Hehe.. good one :D :D