Half of adults in the US could be obese by 2030

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Aug 29, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

did u drink the red wine in mcdonald's? that is a fun idea.

#11     Aug 29, 2011
  2. rosy2

rosy2

are you a man or a woman? age? i had one of those angus burgers at it was just grease; i felt the slime on my body. Maybe the burgers fill you up but I end up getting hungry within a few hours of eating that stuff. its just filler

#12     Aug 29, 2011
  3. zdreg

zdreg

it is obvious. imbibing a bottle of red wine created the right atmosphere or shall we say covered a multitude of sins.

#13     Aug 29, 2011
  4. Bob111

Bob111

:D :D :D

#14     Aug 29, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Is fat going to be the new sexy??

#15     Aug 29, 2011
  6. Bob111

Bob111

nah..take it to go and eat them at home..while watching russian dolls. what a shitty show btw..
    as been said in some other thread-it's all about balance and timing. you can eat whatever, as long as you can burn these calories. and you better stop eating at least 3 hours before bed time. the rules are pretty simple,but hard to follow for most. just like in trading

#16     Aug 29, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

obviously not.
    anything that is in oversupply cannot be sexy. it is common therefore it cannot be sexy. ask any woman.:)

#17     Aug 29, 2011
  8. Bob111

Bob111

it was like that for long time in US. take a look at the playboy or TV "stars". they all fat,short legs,huge fake boobs,etc..far from common standards.Snooky or Kardashian are US standards of today :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape

#18     Aug 29, 2011
  9. Bob111

Bob111

mid forty's,5'8. i'm in best shape of my life and on my schedule to look like this by next summer

[​IMG]

all while trading,eating buckets of ice cream,hamburgers and consume a shitload of wine. :p

#19     Aug 29, 2011
  10. Samsara

Samsara

Are you for real? Kim Kardashian is gorgeous. Almost as gorgeous as zdreg.

#20     Aug 29, 2011