Haitian Earthquake. Where are those loving atheists with their wonderful philosophy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Yes they do. You didn't see bus loads of Atheists head to Katrina.

Atheists just don't give a shit about anything but whats in it for them.

#11     Jan 15, 2010
  2. And Danny Glover?

#12     Jan 15, 2010
  3. The single most retarded post I've ever read. You honestly believe that no atheists lend a helping hand? You are the perfect example of why religion is no longer highly respected in today's society.

#13     Jan 15, 2010
  4. pat robertson is an ass.. televangelists lol seriously....
    the only reason im not over there helping is i dunno how to...
    if they had a tv commercial come load up on a ship and go help haiti ... id do it... why not.

#14     Jan 15, 2010
  5. I consider myself an atheist and take great offense to this. I have contributed to many charitable organizations over the years. Do not for one second think you are more generous or compassionate than I because you believe in a magical sky fairy and I don't.

#15     Jan 15, 2010
  6. Perhaps he only acknowledges those who are quick to take credit for their generosity. Evidently, visibility and self-satisfaction are virtues.

#16     Jan 15, 2010
  7. loik

loik

Atheists are rational, i.e. they don`t fuck with mother nature, i.e. eartquakes/hurricanes etc.

#17     Jan 15, 2010
  8. How much have you given??

#18     Jan 15, 2010
  9. I personally delivered $5 million to Haiti this morning. How much have YOU given?

Fool...

#19     Jan 15, 2010

10. I did not know who this is and what he say until I read your post. So I have to read about him first.
    So he believe in "Gaia"? I am not the scientist, but what I read is it is hypothesis, and many good scientists reject that.
    Danny Glover is the actor and not the scientist. So he believe junk science maybe. Pat Robertson believe in devil pact. And he believe people make a deal with a devil, and that is why the earthquake happen.

#20     Jan 15, 2010