hahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, May 20, 2003.

1. this market is a joke...

the NYSE has become a shell game...

can you say negative expectancy??

after this summer i'm out...

sitting here all day is a waste of time

2. whoaaaa, uh,,,,,

not you?

no way......

3. Huh?

4. Dustin

Dustin

More table scraps for the rest of us...

5. Brother Bung,

I hope this don't mean you're leaving ET? :eek:

Candle, your Brother

6. ok, ok,

group hug everybody.....

7. brother Candle,

i have lots of love for you all, and this board IS one of my favorite things about trading, but i'm getting fed up with this whole thing and it's just not any fun anymore. i've been getting more and more disenchanted with this business, and it has absolutely nothing to do with ET...

maybe it's me; maybe it's the market...i'm going to see how the summer goes and probably start cutting back the amount of time i spend trading and around ET...by the end of the summer i'm planning on only trading the first hour each day...

i'll still be around ET, but just not as much...

unfortunately, there are much easier ways to make a living and i think that this whole thing is getting way too frustrating to be a good career...at least for now...

8. I'm not sure exactly what you're going through, but my expectations were too great when I started trading. I didn't have the time to sit down and trade full-time and I also didn't have enough capital. I have since gone out and worked and just carry a portfolio of different stocks that have done nothing but add money to my account.

Daytrading wasn't for me -- but longer-term swing trading is just what I'm after. Holding a stock for a few days / weeks and then moving on to the next one. There is just too much noise in daily second by second movements for me to trade it. Maybe a seasoned pro can do it -- but I certainly can't.

Also, markets will always be around. Go out and do some other things. Sitting in front of charts all day can lead to mental burn-out. I found picking up a hammer and doing house projects to be a great stress reliever.

Good luck.

9. Maybe if you spent more time paying attention to the market and less time ranting and raving about every thing George Bush does, you wouldn't be so frustrated:D :D :D

10. saw an editorial comic drawn in today's newspaper

there were a bunch of elephants, and one of them asked the others:
    "are you better off now than you were 4 years ago"?

#10     May 20, 2003