Hahaha!!!That was the GREATEST bull trap of all time!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Did I say next week idiot? Take your pills. Idiot.

#11     Aug 5, 2011

2. Sissss,

This is the shortEST I've been in years.

New highs on the OTC........oops, I mean Nasdaq???

Attached is a crude (not to be confused with Brent) Advance/Decline line dating to 2000.

#12     Aug 5, 2011
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

You might be right about QE3 (and 4, 5, etc.). And it could juice the markets again, though PMs will again be the biggest beneficiary. The S&P hasn't had a losing pre-election year in like 80 years. Even 1987 eeked out a fractional gain (like 0.7% or something). Politicians usually find a way to pump up the markets, no matter how asinine or short-term oriented.

But the idea that we "need" a QE3 that's larger than QE1 & QE2 is insane. You just can't print or spend your way out of a mess like we're in. And there are really bad trade-offs for the positive results (i.e., asset bubbles) of QE/spendulous/etc.

What's more, there's more and more skepticism about QE and Bernanke. I really doubt it would QE3 would have the immediate impact on stocks that QE2 did last year.

#13     Aug 5, 2011
  4. THE WORLD AS WE ONCE KNEW IT IS OVER

GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IS NOW UPON US.

PPT IS BROKE. THE FED WILL NOT STOP IT.

NO MORE MONEY FOR THE USA. THEY WILL LET IT FALL APART.

HUMPTY DUMPTY WILL NOT GET BACK UP THIS TIME.
    :eek:

#14     Aug 5, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, you implied it. Regardless, after reading the collection of posts I've seen from you over the last few days, I think it is clear to all here (ex you) who the idiot is.

#15     Aug 5, 2011
  6. Then, plz, sell the farm to go long on whatever.

#16     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Do you have time after you huge losses to look at my past posts? Don't take your frustrations on others. If you do not agree, say you do not agree. Do not expose yourself. You only show what kind of person you really are. A big loser that is.

New yearly high for nas-100 is quite possible this year because techs are doing very well. QE3 will fuel another rally and an idiot like you, a big loser, will miss it one more time.

#17     Aug 5, 2011
  8. QE has not affected the velocity of money. Thus, people who do not understand economics think QE has been inflationary. Not at all. There are only three people who understand economics in this forum.

#18     Aug 5, 2011
  9. You're averaged in, from what, 1320? Please give the cheerleading a rest. You have a horrendous poker face.

#19     Aug 5, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Praying on Benny to save you, eh? Ouch.

#20     Aug 5, 2011