Hackers after your funds

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by TerryL, Mar 11, 2005.

1. To prove this point, I am willing to open up an Account at Oanda and publish the Account # here. I will put $25.00 in the account.

As you know Oanda will only send a check to me at my address, made payable to me.

I check my balance daily and a fund withdrawal is reported to me on my platform and by email. So if the hacker thinks he can get my address and/or name changed and get the check before I can tell Oanda to Stop paym't ...that would be something! and he would deserve to keep the fraudulent $25.00 he absconded with.

Too many obstacles to overcome..Now here is the reason I will do this....the hacker has to give me a C-Note if he succeeds in taking my money...Here is my debit card # - 5555 555 5555 5115 exp 05/05

Michael B.

#21     May 26, 2005
  2. Terry

Hadnt really thought about that one.:mad: But that wouldnt really be hacking would it? That possiblity exists with your bank or any other business. In any case dont keep all your eggs in one basket.:)

#22     May 26, 2005
  3. TerryL

TerryL

easyrider, please tell me u weren't serious. If u were, I feel really sorry for you

#23     May 26, 2005
  4. One of the girls told me that somebody with the name TerryL has a credit balance of several thousands of dollars, and all of his friends go in there all the time to "Cash In" (now think of that each time you watch the show "Cashin' in"

#24     May 26, 2005
  5. TerryL

TerryL

Can somebody tell me what the **** this guy is on about ?

#25     May 26, 2005
  6. No need for pity. I always have my ass covered. Theres no way you can protect yourself completely and stay in business. I'll risk it.

#26     May 26, 2005
  7. TerryL

TerryL

i would have to ask you to refrain from talking about your ass please.

#27     May 26, 2005
  8. TerryL...whats your problem...bad trades today?

#28     May 26, 2005
  9. TerryL

TerryL

It just angers me that I have people trying to lead earger beginners in the wrong direction.

Sorry for that.

#29     May 26, 2005
  10. oh so you DO trade?

#30     May 26, 2005