Habla Espanol?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 10, 2006.

1. Newsflash...long before 9/11 Bin Laden had already been targeted for his role in the World Trade Center bombing(1993), the Riyad bombing (1995), the Dharan bombing (on a U.S. service base in 1998), the bombing of two US embassies (in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998), and the bombing of the USS Cole (Oct. 2000).

Fact- All of those happened under Clinton's watch.

Fact- Clinton passed on multiple chances to take Bin Laden out.

Stop being an asshole and read the facts before you respond with verbal attacks.

#11     May 10, 2006
  2. Where did I blame Clinton for anything? Is English remotely comprehensible for you? I simply made an observation that the previous administration did nothing about the border/immigration situation either.

BTW--Are you stupid? Did you not realize that I clearly wrote that I voted for Clinton TWICE!!! Ranting about Right-Wingers blaming Clinton just makes you look like the crazed biased liberal that you most certainly are. :confused:

#12     May 10, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Now that wael and the gang have blown doodoo's lib street cred, he has to resort to his Howard Dean attack persona. Don't you know Longhorns that Clinton voters are now ALSO, part of the giant right wing conspiracy!

#13     May 11, 2006
  4. LOL, I never claimed liberal credentials, I never said I was a liberal, you did. The only thing it proves once again is that you're always wrong, you're wrong on every single major issue, you are certainly wrong on this minor issue of whether I am a liberal...cause I have said before repeatedly I am not.

You are a partisan dittohead, you blindly repeat talking points you get from Mehlman and Rove, you change your personal POV when it's different from the party line or when Rove's position on the issue changes, you simply will not understand that there are people who use their heads, think independently and don't fit into liberal/conservative categories, who could be progressive on economic issue, conservative on international issues and centrists on social issues. The idea that someone can simultaneously be against the invasion of Iraq because it was a wrong thing to do and yet support Israel's legitimate right to self defense is way beyond your mental capacity.

#14     May 11, 2006
  5. Hello!!! Osama bin Laden was not involved in the World Trade Center bombing (1993). I am not sure you understand so let me repeat - Osama Bin Laden was not involved in the World Trade Center bombing (1993).

I don't know much about Riyad bombing but the other attacks took place several years after the alleged offer was made to Clinton. Bin Laden was offered to Clinton once in 1996 (and not on many occasions as you lie).

LOL, So you voted for Clinton who did not close the borders twice, then you voted for Bush twice who did not close the borders either. And then you have the temerity to say that "This once great country had better wake up ". With your terrible voting record you should be very very quiet.

#15     May 11, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Dont be playa haters.....lawn care huh?? how about prominent lawyers and officials in office. Thats the thing about you gringos..y'all underestimate others.

you can come to miami and suck on me Cuban cock.. :D

and you best learn how to speak spanish mother fuckers.. :D

#16     May 11, 2006
  7. No one is try to trash the cuban immigrants who came here fleeing communist oppression. We salute them and admire their accomplishments.

We can also be sympathetic to the hardworking mexican illegals who endure hardhsips to come here, but that doesn't mean we can ignore the problems they bring with them. There is not one country in the world that allows uncontrolled migration, certainly not Mexico.

#17     May 11, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

#18     May 11, 2006