Ha! Ha! Ha!... They Couldn't Handle the Awesome!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoolTraderDude, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Just my views on the "New Eugenics"...

That is... the Rainbow Coalition's dream of how whites and blacks should become a new race by mixing together...

I also pointed out that the media was really playing up interracial relationships in every commercial and how these sort of relationships were perceived to be really desirable...

Hey... At least the original Eugenics attempted to create a race of really fit and smart people...!

These New Eugenics are attempting the exact opposite... to pair up hot white chicks with the least desirable males in the population who are unemployed, poor, violent and likely to end up in jail...!

I just asked the question why this is... and... Well... AK 47 quickly pointed out that I'm a white loser who can't get a girlfriend... It all went downhill from there...!

:D

#11     Apr 2, 2012
  2. All this shows is how either ridiculously tilted you really are, or how incredibly dumb. Sheesh:D

#12     Apr 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Has nurse RCG banned himself yet? Or was that just another one of his lies?

#13     Apr 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Max is right. Your word is worthless.

Consider our election bet off since you have shown yourself to not be a man of character.

Maybe others should chime in with their opinion about racist RCG, too.

#14     Apr 2, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A race obsessed ignorant full of shit pathological lying know-it-all hypocrite that knows next to nothing. Did I miss anything?

#15     Apr 2, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You forgot to mention, spastic brained liberal b*st*rd. :)

#16     Apr 2, 2012