ha ha ha Obama's lead falls a staggering 2 points

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Have you determined if 'praying your book' is tactically more effective than 'talking your book'?

#51     Oct 18, 2008
  2. bl33p

bl33p

Definately need a Michelle Obama sex tape now, after Who's Nailin' Paylin.

#52     Oct 18, 2008
  3. Until we destroy the media as we now know it nothing will change. They are the liars, deceivers, facilitators and beneficiaries of this system. Campaign out of the mainstream-either left or right-and you're treated by the MSM like Dennis Kucinich or Ron Paul.

This is just one example of the media elite. Executive comp. We all hear about it and I'm sure with many it causes their class warfare hearts to flutter. Jeffery Immult's total package of 15.2 million at GE is widely reported. With disdain, eh? No doubt a lot of money. Immelt however only makes one and a half times more than the guy he pays to read the news on NBC television each evening. He makes less than 4x what Keith Olberman is paid to reach less than a million viewers each night. He makes a fraction of what GE pays virtually every producer who supplies entertainment programming. Can you imagine what the production of Friends cost GE shareholders? NO WAY was that expense profitable for the network.

This is a society where athletes, musicians, news readers, wise-guy "commentators", talk show hosts, owners of MSM monopolies make more than titans of industry. Would the networks who get rich off of beer ads consider suggesting that perhaps middle-America save a few shekels for a rainy day rather than fork over $75 for a seat at an NBA game?

I know a lot of right wing extremists are going to flex their mouth muscles by saying "let's take out Obama." Barrack isn't the problem any more than Bush was. It's a perception/policy problem set forth by the whores who DIRECTLY get paid a kings ransom by each of us. Protect Obama but BLOW UP the media/entertainment mecca who created him.

#53     Oct 18, 2008
  4. Can't hurt to ask BOTH Jesus and Caesar for help.....:p

#54     Oct 18, 2008
  5. In this election, I see no Republican worth voting for.

At the same time, I fear that Democrats, if they get too much power, will overreach, just like the Republicans did in 2004.

Fortunately, politics are like ag commodities: the cure for high prices is high prices, and in politics, the party that overreaches after winning in a landslide oftens sows the seeds of their own inevitable decline.

#55     Oct 18, 2008
  6. =================
    Stock-T;
    Saw on McLaughlin Group [pbs]this mourning;
    Investors Business Daily poll[tends to be much more accurate than most they said]]-its within the 3% margin of error.

Should be a fun one;
    lets see what happens to a crooked Chicago/tax/spender politician,
    who like to sneer/ mock believers in God & guns.

Even in the unlikely even that crooked chicago Senator gets elected;
    lets see what happens to him for mocking believers in God, believers in guns.

:cool:

And i wonder if Senator McCain , who i probably will vote for;
    saw on FOX news the Farmers Almanac is forcasting a very cold winter-NOT GLOBAL warming.

#56     Oct 18, 2008
  7. Cesko

Cesko

NO

#57     Oct 18, 2008
  8. YES. Bush is a dry drunk who couldn't form coherent thoughts, couldn't get two words out and couldn't manage (thus the record breaking vacations.)

A cheese sandwich is a high intellectual compared to Bush.

#58     Oct 18, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

You must make the Democrats proud with your intellect. I am sure Obama will find your wise words and start using them on the trail.

#59     Oct 18, 2008
  10. Okay, with which part of my statement do you disagree? The cheese sandwich part?

#60     Oct 18, 2008