ha ha ha Obama's lead falls a staggering 2 points

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Obama under performed mostly in states that are not in contention, like CA, NY, and TX. I picked the states that are in contention now. Even if there is a Bradley effect in TX, it won't affect the outcome of the election.

I'm not under any obligation to "compute" if there is a Bradley effect. If you feel that there should be one, you can prove it to us. My only point is, that for the states that matter in this election, there is no indication that the Bradley effect will be in play.

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Then post ALL the polls in those states. I'm not the one making a contention one way or the other. You are. Then make your case compelling or it's no argument at all.....

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. You're acting irrationally (although I don't know if you ever acted rationally). I picked the polls closest to the election date that I could find. Given the dynamic nature of the primary, there were large variations of the polls over time. It's ridiculous to average them.

I can wager a bet that if we indeed average over ALL polls going all the way back to last year, we can show a huge bias in favor of Clinton (remember she was "inevitable").

#23     Oct 17, 2008
  4. sho-tim

sho-tim

#24     Oct 17, 2008
  5. I don't talk to low IQ idiots. Ann Coulter reference was conversation to Yanni who cut and pasted an article of hers (probably in violation of her copyright).

#25     Oct 17, 2008

6. Half the population will enter into successive, abusive and controlling relationships.

First is the emotional bonding, hearing stuff that is pleasing to them, like showing a small kindness such as 0bama's promised tax cuts for the middle class.

Then comes the abuse, the intimidation and threats, such as everyone will die if the tax increases on the middle class are not passed.

Finally, as a survival mechanism, they begin to see the world from the abuser's perspective.

#26     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Still prefer a popular vote win, and your thinking is not why founding fathers did it.

As it is now, and has been for quite some time, the campaigning is concentrated in just a few states, and many are ignored altogether. Hell, Cal, the largest state by far is largely ignored cause its going to go Dem no matter what.

#27     Oct 17, 2008
  8. [​IMG]

#28     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Not only is he not a licensed plumber, but he OWES $1200 IN BACK TAXES.

But leave it to McSame to once again highlight someone as a hardworking American taxpayer, when they obviously are not.

Funny how Joe The Plumber has been interviewed more times than Palin.

Hmmmmmmm....

Why is that?
    :D

#29     Oct 17, 2008
  10. Not paying taxes is Patriotic. Fuck the G........:p

#30     Oct 17, 2008