H2O2 inhalation

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I have been experiencing with inhaling hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). If there is an interest having an educative discussion on the topic I don't mind to share details, but I won't spend time with jokers.

For starter:

I personally use a slightly different method. I also use food grade, but a little stabilizer won't kill you, if you do like in the video. So far I am very happy with the results. But those are for later posts...

2. Although our antibodies produce a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide as an immune response, I personally would be uncomfortable in taking a oxidizer internally, even at 3%. I have actually gotten the skin on my hand partially bleached by opening a bottle of old bottle of consumer grade hydrogen peroxide, indicating locally higher concentrations than 3%. Attached below is an wikipedia.org article:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide

3. destriero

destriero

Dude looks great.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Finally, some interests, although some of the responding gentlemen are on my Ignore, so there won't be a 2 way conversation, I know, my loss.

Let's talk about toxicity, before we go any further. Basically ANYTHING can be toxic (as in deadly) if you apply enough quantity. Hell, in a radio contest a woman died of drinking too much water, her brain got swollen up. But let's bring up more obvious examples, where a small quantity is medicine, and big quantity is well, not so good:

1. Red wine. Moderate drinking makes you live longer, lots of it can kill you by alcohol poisoning.

2. Nitroglycerin. In a few mg it is medicine for your heart preventing an angina, in big quantities, well. boooom.

Now we have settled the toxicity issue, we can approach H2O2 in a friendlier manner.

Just because 6-8% can blonde your hair and 35% is heavy cleaning material and 98% is rocketfuel that doesn't mean that when it is diluted down to 3% or less, it can not be an effective helper of your health.

There are 3 ways to introduce it to the body:

1. Intraveinous. Let's forget about it, only should be done by a doctor and only when last resort.

2. Swallowing it in distilled water. The protocol is too complicated and requires an empty stomach 2 hours before and after drinking it with very questionable results.

but here comes Johnny:

3. Inhaling it.

There is a very fresh debunking Youtube video against drinking H2O2. Nevertheless it mentions that inhaling it actually does put it into your blood system, if that was the goal. There are people who have been inhaling it (even the household cheapo version with stabilizer in it) for years without any adverse effects, but with plenty of positive results.

Now what would be those positive results? Not getting sick, breathing easier, having more energy etc. Oh yeah, have I mentioned it cures cancer?

Anyhow, food for thought...

https://healthyasabirch.com/natural-therapies/how-to-cure-yourself-with-hydrogen-peroxide/

5. speedo

speedo

:D

7. [​IMG]

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

FF, you are still on my shitlist, so I still can't see your pearl of wisdom. But thanks for contributing anyway, I hope you are also learning a lot.

Speaking of learning, more info:

"Hydrogen peroxide should really be called hydrogen dioxide. Its chemical formula is H2O2. It contains one more atom of oxygen that does water (H20). By now everyone's aware of the ozone layer that surrounds the earth. Ozone consists of three atoms of oxygen (03). This protective layer of ozone is created when ultraviolet light from the sun splits an atmospheric oxygen molecule (02) into two single, unstable oxygen atoms. These single molecules combine with others to form ozone (03). Ozone isn't very stable. In fact, it will quickly give up that extra atom of oxygen to falling rainwater to form hydrogen peroxide (H202). (Bear with me: all this chemistry mumbo jumbo I'm going through actually will help you understand the importance of hydrogen peroxide.) "

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml#top

So yes people, it is raining H2O2!!! :)

"It is this hydrogen peroxide in rainwater that makes it so much more effective than tap water when given to plants. With the increased levels of atmospheric pollution, however, greater amounts of H202 react with air-borne toxins and never reach the ground. To compensate for this, many farmers have been increasing crop yields by spraying them with diluted hydrogen peroxide (5 to 16 ounces of 35% mixed with 20 gallons of water per acre). You can achieve the same beneficial effect with your house plants by adding 1 ounce of 3% hydrogen peroxide (or 16 drops of 35% solution) to every quart of water you give your plants."

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh I forgot to mention how I started this whole inhalation thingy. Back in December I had a chronic cough with phlegm, that was going on for 3 weeks. (as compared to the usual 4-5 days)
    So I was getting desperate and I threw everything at it that I could find. Yes, I did go to the doctor and got some pills too.

Speaking of doctor, I did mention my experiencing with H2O2 to him and he just shrugged as saying, it might not help, but it won't hurt you either.

Long story short, all my efforts (and yes, the doctor's pills too) achieved the goal and my coughing problem went away. Interestingly, I didn't improve until the 3rd day or taking the pills, so I am not sure what was more effective, H2O2 or medication.

But since I like to experience, I stuck with oxidation therapy, because that is what this thing is called...And I don't mind sharing, because that is how we all learn. And if you think I am a fool, hey, at least I am your test dummy...

One last note: In the last few weeks I have been feeling the best in the last 6-8 years of my life. As someone who has passed 50, you will appreciate what I mean when you reach that milestone.

#10     Feb 15, 2019