H1N1 Black Swan? CDC Says 40% in US May Contract H1N1; Hundreds of Thousands May Die

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 25, 2009.

1. I live in Houston and thats the same mood down here.Thats why I asked if you were getting the vaccine.Most people I know say they wont

#11     Jul 26, 2009
  2. Yes, I can only imagine that people in the southwest will be even more resistant to government forced vaccination programs.

I'll never forget scouting property during the boom in Arizona in 2005 and seeing all kinds of anti-government and protest signs everywhere, whether on the front lawns of homes or businesses. I saw signs such as 'Don't Tread On Me,' and all kinds of other really aggressive anti-government, anti-big brother slogans, which I thought was really interesting.

#12     Jul 26, 2009

3. I'm sure it will be a lot worse now with all the anti Obama conspiracy theorists out there

I'm not taking the vaccine because it is being made to fast. I would like to see that it is proven to be safe and effective ,but if things get really bad I'll probably take it

#13     Jul 26, 2009
  4. Yep, and the fact that the NIH had to hire and pay 1000 people to test the first batch of the vaccine is not exactly confidence inspiring regarding the safety of the matter.

I'd imagine many of those 'volunteers' were homeless people who would do just about anything for some cash.

#14     Jul 26, 2009
  5. First identified in April, swine flu has likely infected more than 1 million Americans, the CDC believes, with many of those suffering mild cases never reported. There have been 302 deaths and nearly 44,000 laboratory-identified cases, according to numbers released Friday morning
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm?, "Likely" 1 million USA infected.
    Only 302 USA deaths is fact.
    44,000 laboratory identified cases.

So we know for true 44,000 positive for this flu.
    Of that there is 302 deaths.

#15     Jul 26, 2009
  6. MattF

MattF

many who got infected never got tested for it...either because they felt they didn't have it and felt "ok" or the doctors refused to test them for it for whatever the reasoning may be (overreaction, waste of time, don't want to do it, whatever have you) and/or just gave then normal stuff for "the flu."

#16     Jul 26, 2009
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

8. NKNY

NKNY

Hey Insider, It's probably going to look like it's bad...real bad. Remember how the media blew things out of proportion last time. For gods sake I thought we were all doomed.

IMO, they are going to scare us into taking that vaccine... wonder why they want to stick us so badly... I've opted to take my chanced with colloidal silver and skip the mercury and god knows what else is in that vaccine.

Nick

#18     Jul 26, 2009
  9. if people begin to drop dead like flies left and right, everyone will beg to get vaccinated mercury or not.

#19     Jul 26, 2009
  10. asap

asap

this flu has been engineered in the lab to accomodate several economic goals, specifically generate huge revenue surplus for the companies involved in vaccination process, among others. with an estimated 50B vaccines being produced and administred throughout the next 3-5 years, and an approx cost per unit of $50, the overall revenue output is in the Trillion dollar area.

given the numbers, i wouldnt rule out the possibility the whole flu idea have been devised to compensate for the mortgage and bank crisis and put the world on "right" economic track. unfortunately, history have shown us that every time a big economic crisis unfolds, a dramatic and tragic catalist magically emerges and does its economic miracle at expense of human life, i.e. great depression and the following 2nd world war.

#20     Jul 26, 2009