H1 visa

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by piggie, May 5, 2006.

  1. piggie


    My friend is looking for a trading firm that can offer him H1 visa so he can continue to trade in the US. He has been trading though Etrade Professional and has been doing well for about 1 year. He will pay for the cost of getting the visa. Does anyone know if this can be done through a prop firm, or has this ever being done before? Thank you.