H & H capital management

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by janko, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Hmmm. H&H is at 450 South and PD is at 200 South......??

#11     Feb 23, 2002
  2. DonPablo

DonPablo

These guys are the Momentum Office. They were using Lightspeed. If I remember, commissions were competitive but based purely on volume.

#12     Feb 24, 2002
  3. These guys are scum don't join If you do just be prepared to loose your investment.

#13     Feb 24, 2002
  4. Thanks for the warning. Personally, I have no plans to join. The ad on monster.com and the apparent lack of information picqued my interest. There is no other (readily available) information on H&H other than what I found on the FL Dept of State web site. Obviously, the affiliation with Momentum was not disclosed and I find that somewhat puzzling.

#14     Feb 24, 2002
  5. DonPablo

DonPablo

TRADE555, PLEASE EXPAND ON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.. WHY ARE THEY SCUM. HOW CAN YOU LOOSE YOUR INVESTMENT WITH THEM? THEY ARE A PROP FIRM.

#15     Feb 24, 2002
  6. HI,

I am currently a retail client with HandH Capital. I work out of the Orlando office. I must say, they are stay of the art with the newest computers... Flat panel monitors.. dedicated t1 lines. The software provided by tradescape ( Lightspeed ) is phenominal. The speed and execution along with a realistic competitive commission schedule makes this office the #1 place to trade in the Orlando area. Come check it out for yourself before you listen to some fool posting scum.

:D

#16     Feb 25, 2002
  7. How can I find more info about this firm, as far as getting a job there?

#17     Mar 12, 2002