H & H capital management

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by janko, Feb 20, 2002.

1. janko

janko

Has any one ever heared of these guys, i just saw an ad on monster for equity traders in orlando area. Anyone have any ideas who these guys are, i cant find anything on the web on them. Thnx guys.

2. axehawk

axehawk

I was just about to ask the same question.

AX
    :D

3. LelandC

LelandC

I see in their trading ad that they say you can trade on the same trading floor as our industry legend or something to that effect. What the heck is that all about?

Leland

4. PKJR

PKJR

where was the ad? I am in Orlando but I have never heard of them..

5. janko

janko

i found it in monster.com orlando area and under financial services. i wonder if its still there.>? i sent them my resume so we'll see if i even get a call or email or something. its worth a shot. the only other daytrading place i know of is point direx, they're on orange ave. Dattrader trades thorugh them. but not here in orlando though.>

6. Got the following information from the FL Dept of State web site (hope it helps):

H & H CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC

PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
    450 SOUTH ORANGE AVE
    ORLANDO FL 32801

Date Filed
    01/30/2002

Registered Agent
    QADRI, SYED H
    450 SOUTH ORANGE AVE
    ORLANDO FL 32801

7. DonPablo

DonPablo

These guys are a Daytrading firm in Orlando Florida. I stopped by last week and checked them out. They use Lightspeed which is by Tradescape/Momentum Securities. All I have to say is that I was impressed. They have flat panel monitors and their set up is state of the art. The software was very fast and executions were lighting fast.

8. axehawk

axehawk

DonPablo,

Just wondering, do you have any experience with any other proprietary firms, or are you a retail trader? Do you know what their commission rate was?

:)

9. Well, you've picqued my interest since Momentum (also) has an office in Orlando. Same firm? Affiliated in any way?

10. I know that I have heard PointDIrex guys in Orlando refer to "the momentum office across the street....H & H is on Orange and so is PD.

#10     Feb 23, 2002