GZ Mosque

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Sep 1, 2010.

1. A Muslim friend of the family with many mutual acquaintances of the family has announced that anyone who opposes the Mosque cannot be "my friend".

And that is the end of that.

-----------------

..... so much for interfaith healing and dialogue. So much for the friend of the family. I'm not really interested in finding out if we can be friends again if the Mosque is built.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sorry. We have a nut or two in our family circle as well.

Tolerance towards religion is one thing but a 100 million dollar monument to the murder of ~3000 innocent office workers and firefighters in lower manhattan is another.

Their made-up outrage at our "intolerance" is matched only by their insensitivity towards the largest terrorist mass murder in modern history.

I personally hope some libtard finances them and they attempt to have it built just for the entertainment value of seeing what havoc the union construction workers wreak at every turn. Some say no workers can be found to construct the murder-monument but it might be interesting to find out.

If it is built I suggest they paint the edifice all white with red concentric circles on the roof. :D