Gym etiquette

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by CaptainObvious, May 23, 2017.

1. Take a shower you stinky people, BEFORE you head to the gym. I was wrapping up my workout this morning and decided to walk it off for a few minutes on the hamster mill. Minute or two this woman gets on the machine next to me. I did not think it possible for a woman to smell so bad, and this was not some old nasty fat broad. She was reasonably fit, mildly attractive, 40 or so. Whatever, I've had the displeasure of being in the same area of some stinking, fearing dudes too. Clean it up please.:vomit:

fordewind likes this.
  2. I really doubt it had to do with needing a shower. Some people just smell and frequently it's due to their diet.

3. speedo

speedo

It's rude to judge other hamsters.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  4. Maybe you should start working out harder and aspire to smell like a successful workout....just kidding I've been next to some nasty smelling people at the gym. Like Steve said above, I don't know if it actually had anything to do with them not being clean. Some people just stink really bad when they sweat.

5. wjk

wjk

I think heavy perfume on individuals in the gym is the worst, especially when it gets on the gear. Can also be quite annoying during cardio.

6. I take like two or three showers a day -- I consider myself to be a clean person.
    I also trim my haircut weekly and clip my nails twice a week. and shave my face and body daily.

I hate people who stink, or look like they haven't showered recently and groomed themselves :vomit:

7. i've come across this before. She could have put on stale workout clothes from her gym bag and need to shower, the double whammy :| Too many times, in the hockey dressing room, guys don't change out their jerseys and gear. That's really nasty, pee whew ...

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I mean seriously? People complain about smell in the gym??? I thought you go there to sweat your ass off. Next thing you will say is that people should take showers BETWEEN exercises. Even if she took a shower before, if she is doing well, she should be smelling like, well rotten eggs.

If you can't take the smell, you don't belong next to the bell.

Roses are red,
    Gyms are smelly,
    When you are a crybaby,
    The food comes up from your belly...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  9. There is sweat and there is poor hygiene. There's a distinct difference, you'll know it when you come across it.

10. speedo

speedo

This thread needs airing out.

#10     May 23, 2017
    CaptainObvious and viruscore1 like this.