Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama:" You are so handsome, I can't speak."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Wallet

Wallet

FYI, referring to oneself in the third person is a classic narcissistic trait.

#21     Oct 15, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#22     Oct 15, 2014
    LEAPup and Scataphagos like this.
  3. Ditto!

#23     Oct 15, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I just put the pedophile on ignore. And yeah, I want to take another shower just doing that.

#24     Oct 15, 2014

5. Resounding YES! :):cool:

#25     Oct 16, 2014

6. This is very good NEWS.

Now others, do the same, NOW. Make me a happy man that I don't EVER have to read you again.

:D:D

#26     Oct 16, 2014

7. As per your definition, I am resoundingly a TRAITOR. :)

But wait, there's more

I love the President, his style and the fact that since Bush its been nice to hear speech in complete sentences.

So once again, if this is the Price, Yes TRAITOR it is for liking, digging, loving an elected President.

Barack, come back and do another term. :)

:D:D:D

upload_2014-10-16_11-33-55.jpeg upload_2014-10-16_11-34-5.jpeg

What a guy!!!!!!! :)

The essence of America - a fellow can come from no-f----in where and go to the top. Hahahahahahaha, always loved that about the US of A, still do, no other country comes close. :cool:

Has not gone unnoticed that REDNECKS are getting slaughtered left and right by the ongoing changes stateside - AfterLOS couldn't laffffff any harder or longer, in stitches whenever I come to visit Replicants in the Political forum here. :cool:

In Swahili from the President's hometown in Kenya but first originated in Uganda, then thru' Tanzania and exponentialized after arrival in Kenya

#27     Oct 16, 2014

8. Behold another TRAITOR as per your definition this guy loves Obama too. Hahahahahahaha, and on Hilllary he be on my side, wish I'd known that earlier, gotta catch up on my reading, hehehehehe

[​IMG]

You got that right, Warren, this chick is it, and when Billy was running the show they were formidable.

Things are looking up for AfterLOS as he watches with a big grin as Replicants lose and lose and get taken out left and right.

"Buffett’s support for Clinton shouldn’t come as a surprise: the billionaire investor backed Clinton when she ran in 2008. At the time, he also offered support to then-Sen. Barack Obama" :)

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hillary-is-going-to-win-in-2016-says-warren-buffett-2014-10-07

#28     Oct 16, 2014
  9. #29     Oct 16, 2014

10. Rednecks galore, I can scarcely believe this shit I'm reading here. Goddamn this is a true REDNECK =(ignorant) fortress like none other I've ever encountered :):):):)

Not Muslims only - I love blacks, Asians, pacific islanders, yeah AfterLOS loves them all. So does GOD, he made 'em in his own image

But Replicants and Rednecks? That be God testing AfterLOS for it sure as heck ain't eeeezee.

#30     Oct 16, 2014