Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama:" You are so handsome, I can't speak."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 11, 2014.

1. The radical left is still upset over the Maher/Affleck encounter. They have come up with a question to counter Maher's position. I offer a couple of answers.
    One: The Nobel Peace Prize committee is comprised of idiots.
    Two: The Nobel peace Prize has nothing to do with peace.
    One more thing. Some might argue that the number is actually 6. You'll understand when you read the question.
    http://www.vox.com/2014/10/13/6968999/bill-maher-islamophobia-muslims-violent-debunk

#11     Oct 13, 2014
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Not to mention the fact that most of those muslim peace prize winners were winning the peace prize for fighting against VIOLENT MUSLIM EXTREMISM. So violent Muslim extremism is supposedly not a problem but five of the last twelve peace prize recipients won their prize by opposing a problem that doesnt exist, according to liberals.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    #12     Oct 13, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I guess you'll absentee ballot your vote for this piece of traitor shit, while you defile little girls in Thailand? Yeah, you're a piece of shit, worthy of the same death the Muslims you love, would provide you.

#13     Oct 13, 2014
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama:" You are so handsome, I can't speak."

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 14, 2014

5. moderator darling opens the door, AfterLOS prefers the ring with both arms tied, but this is OK too. :)

Your first thread at ET tells AfterLOS everything he would ever need to know about you. Always love a fella who shoots hissself in the foot with the first bullet = no need for a fight :)

See Leapup's first thread at ET. See extracts and conclusions below. Even Muslims live better that this!!!!!! :)

Summary of Leapup's life: :D:D:D:D

married with 3 kids = 4 nails in the coffin already = dead but carries on Life in a stupor.
    No pussy in at least 8 years
    Wife is a fatty with a massive ass
    Kids are standard American bratty kids .... overwhelming odds this is the case
    Job sucks bigtime, can barely pay the rent
    NO prospects, no skills, already having made the biggest mistake in professing LOUDLY and with recalcitrant PRIDE, "I don't want to get into sales" = shooting oneself in the foot because that is the one thing that could save his ass.
    42 years old and going nowhere fast -

Circular motion with the right hand

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 14, 2014

6. [​IMG]

Either of the Hilarys depicted above would win with just this:

"Remember when America was good, lots of jobs, bright future?"

Slam dunk close!!! Easiest CLOSE in presidential run EVER :)

upload_2014-10-15_10-23-0.jpeg upload_2014-10-15_10-23-17.jpeg

#16     Oct 14, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

^ This is by far the one et poster who creates an environment where others want to take a shower, or two. And no, I'm not in sales, thank you. Now if the kids you mess with weren't forced into "sales.." Yeah, you're a sick fuck. Go get that progesterone shot, or better yet, just get shot.

#17     Oct 14, 2014

8. This guy is the President? What does that say about the rest of the 300+ million folk?

#18     Oct 14, 2014

9. Go back to your cubicle for your $2,500 per month slave job. :cool: I prefer at some semblance of competition, a laydown loser is not my style EVER but combine a loser with arrogance and stupidity and I'm tempted to a 2-second sweep the legs

married with 3 kids = 4 nails in the coffin already = dead but carries on Life in a stupor.
    No pussy in at least 8 years
    Wife is a fatty with a massive ass
    Kids are standard American bratty kids .... overwhelming odds this is the case
    Job sucks bigtime, can barely pay the rent
    NO prospects, no skills, already having made the biggest mistake in professing LOUDLY and with recalcitrant PRIDE, "I don't want to get into sales" = shooting oneself in the foot because that is the one thing that could save his ass.
    42 years old and going nowhere fast -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#19     Oct 14, 2014

10. You put too mildly. Let me put it better for you ..... even with hate YOU need help :D:D:D:D:D:D

"AfterLOS is the one for whom if there was a dislike button that showed red arrows he would not only win but the 2nd place contender would be so far south as to be south of the south Pole" :D:D

Now that would be a compliment to my liking, not just the 2 shower crap.

Its very unlikely a crowd of sheep, wildebeest and other prey animals would ever think kindly of a lion

This is AfterLOS, even disliked by hyenas

[​IMG]

#20     Oct 14, 2014