Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama:" You are so handsome, I can't speak."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama: 'You're so handsome that I can't speak'
    By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
    October 10, 2014 -- Updated 1210 GMT (2010 HKT)

Washington (CNN) -- Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow can't get enough of her commander-in-chief.

Hosting a fundraiser for President Barack Obama at her Los Angeles home on Thursday, Paltrow revealed that she is in fact the President's "biggest" fan -- and it's not just because of his policies.

"You're so handsome that I can't speak properly," Paltrow said before turning the mic over to Obama, according to a White House pool report.

Before that speechlessness overtook her, Paltrow managed to praise the President's efforts to combat climate change and his push for equal pay, which the Oscar-winner called "very important to me as a working mother."

"I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest," Paltrow said.

When Obama spoke, he joked about the handsome remark: "I'm taking her to the next event."

About 200 supporters spent at least $1,000 each to attend the Democratic fundraiser, with 50 dropping at least $15,000 to attend a dinner with the President.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/10/politics/gwyneth-paltrow-praises-obama/index.html?hpt=hp_c5

2. Barack is a handsome man, there be no question about that. She forgot to mention that it was nice to finally have a President who could finish a sentence correctly. Shocking how so many employed whites love the President.

upload_2014-10-11_17-32-12.jpeg upload_2014-10-11_17-32-41.jpeg upload_2014-10-11_17-32-51.jpeg

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next Pres is Hilary :):):D

3. She gets my vote

[​IMG]

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Obama is our first gay president and Hillary would be our first lesbian president. How cool is that? :eek:

8. If you satirized these hollywood airheads using their own exact words, they would be highly offended and demand an apology. Paltrow apparently lacks the ability to reason or even speak in the presence of a handsome man. They sneer at people in "flyover country" as bumpkins, yet they lack even a basic understanding of our system of government or Constitution.

9. [​IMG]

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#10     Oct 13, 2014
    gwb-trading likes this.