Gwen Ifill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Oct 2, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

Agreed. But I do think she was unbiased and fair and I do not support her or BO.

#11     Oct 3, 2008
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

I didn't see the whole thing, but she seemed OK to me as well. Good thing she was "outed" beforehand, though. I'm not sure if she would've been so restrained otherwise.

#12     Oct 3, 2008
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, and I thought you Lefties were a bunch of gun-control nancies with lots of tolerance.

The far Left has really been exposed in recent years. It's perfectly fine to joke about killing and gang raping your political adversaries, or defend murderous, scumbag looters as long as you stay on the Left side of the spectrum.

P.S. -- Quit giving a good grocery store chain a bad name.

#13     Oct 3, 2008
  4. :D :D

#14     Oct 3, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

agreed.

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. So... what do you get out of being on the left? When Joe Biden's party demands a large donation from somebody wanting a public sector job do you get a cut? Do you expect to profit from socialized medicine or retirement? Do you get to feel like you are more intelligent for your leftward leanings? Or is it just that you get to be a verbal bullying asshole... just curious here...

#16     Oct 3, 2008
  7. Without evidence? Leave your trailer park and visit the neighborhoods of Chicago. Is there a single city in America with a Democrat mayor that isn't a sewer? If Obama had been a governor like Clinton who could at least point to his work on balancing budgets and delivering services then he'd deserve a look. Instead he's a legislator with no record of accomplishment, vague changing schemes and bizarre unsavory relationships.

His appeal to people like you? FREEBIES. That's 65% of America's desire. Fewer and fewer ponder what they can do for America but instead what can government do for them. As America becomes blacker, browner, older and less productive our demographics will ultimately demand through the tools of democracy a war based on class. Just like South America. How swell. I have no doubt that if Fidel Casto was the Democrat's nominee he'd receive 40% of the vote.

#17     Oct 3, 2008
  8. Look the delusional individuals on the right keep pimping Obama as Carter ver 2.0. Well I have news for you. George W. Bush has done more lasting harm to this country than Carter could ever dream of. And W is a republican. I would take Carter in a heart beat over W. So seeing how the last 8 years have been a total FUBAR it behooves you people to shut up. Obama can't be worse than W.

Intelligence is a nebulous concept. There is academic intelligence and life intelligence. The first deals with academic matters the last concerns understanding of politics, human behavior, "reading between the lines" and adapting to various life situations. I believe McCain is an objectively inferior choice for this election and that anyone who supports him has serious deficiencies in their political acumen.

#18     Oct 3, 2008
  9. Well said.

Obama to me looks like a typical democrat mayor. Comes in claiming to be a reformer, looks good, people like him. then it's same old, same old, corruption, bad schools, crime, unions bogging up everything. The very people who suffer the most because of it wouldn't dream of not voting their race.

You see the same situation with all the refugees from New Jersey and NY who move south, say to NC. The minute they get there, they start demanding this and that and voting for the same kind of pols who made their old home states unliveable. NC now has been pretty much destroyed by a combination of these people, illegals and corrupt democrat pols.

#19     Oct 3, 2008
  10. MKTrader

MKTrader

Did you do graduate studies in "Meaningless Platitudes and Rambling"?

#20     Oct 3, 2008