Guys relax, US takes in 2.7 trillion a year in taxes

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ang_99, Sep 20, 2008.

1. You haven't learnt yet. Fall from what to what? Get real about RIGHT NOW - thats todays world. US right now is key to the world economy.

The current melodrama will pass. As day follows night.

#21     Sep 20, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

To bad we can't just hit CONTROL + ALT + DELETE. Sorry folks the system has to crash, only then we can scrap the parts and start rebuilding it.

#22     Sep 20, 2008
  3. Are you an idiot? Taking guns away from law abiding citizens will not take them out of the hands of criminals. The second amendment will never be changed. Try to take my guns and you will be shot.

#23     Sep 20, 2008
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Oh we can, just the idiots in charge won't let the cleansing happen. The government's bailout actions will screw us for many years to come. Plus the market will crash anyway and then they will look even more stupid than they already are.

#24     Sep 20, 2008

5. Hell yeah! Tell that to people who live in Kentucky, LOL. I believe I read there are 6 times as many guns as people there.

#25     Sep 20, 2008
  6. put a tax on buying and selling securities which should go to the federal reserve who can sit on the money when our ceos screw up. 1% tax

#26     Sep 20, 2008
  7. toc

toc

'Try to take my guns and you will be shot.'

To take your guns Feds might have to shoot you before anything else. :D

:cool:

#27     Sep 20, 2008
  8. sprstpd

sprstpd

So I buy some MSFT and I have to wait for it to go up 1% before breaking even? That would dampen short term trading for sure!

#28     Sep 20, 2008

9. Great idea. places that have bans against guns don't have crime.

As an added bonus if you ban guns then only two groups will have them. the Govt and criminals (not sure there is a difference)

Lucky mr good citizen has nothing to protect his family when a riot comes to town.

#29     Sep 21, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Where was that?

Most of us Americans think hyperinflation is only a "post WWI&II phenomenon of Germany"... we're totally ignorant. (Of course, we don't realize we're ignorant... that's why we stay ignorant.)

#30     Sep 21, 2008