Guys- need some advice please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Mar 3, 2014.

1. riddler

riddler

My buddy spike played a rather clever practical joke on me yesterday, he staged a phony home invasion at about 2:30 in the morning.. It was him a 2 other guys, i was shaking, actually i still am shaking. I need to get this joker back.
    Him and i go to the same gym and he always showers after he works out. We have this young retarded kid that works at the gym and cleans up as well as some other odds and ends. My plan is to give this retarded kid 50 bucks and tell him to go take a shower with Batman. He always wears a batman shirt and i know its his hero. So next time my buddy is in the shower, i will have this retarded kid disrobe and then jump in the shower with my friend. What do you think ?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I actually have quite a few thoughts.

1. Your buddy is a fucking idiot who is lucky he wasn't shot or arrested.
    2. Your intellectual level isn't much higher by instigating a mentally disabled person to get naked (assuming this stupid plan even worked) and possibly fired at the place he works at.
    3. The fact that you come to an anon message board to get advice on this topic shows the level of socialization skills you are capable of - not to mention your extensive friend network.
    4. The quality of the human race is continuing to decline.
    5. Only dogs and serial rapists are named "Spike".

3. My advice is get a better lock on your door and find some new friends.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not trying to be ugly about it, but I'm with these guys on this one.

5. Lowtech

Lowtech

I think that is a poor idea. Spend a little extra and hire a male stripper.

6. FXforex

FXforex

Does he use Visine? If so put some hydrochloric acid in the bottle. Hydrochloric acid is also know as Muriatic acid.

7. Don't do that.

Nothing wrong with the name Spike. Buddy of mine is a bartender and city firefighter named spike. Very cool dude indeed.

Yes it was stupid to do the fake home invasion. That could have ended up really bad.

And the retarded kid is a bad idea. Not so worried about your buddy but that kid already has a hard life; don't make it worse for an already disabled person.

Keep searching for your revenge...

8. riddler

riddler

We are not going to use the retarded kid; it was a spur of the moment thought. Got caught up in the moment. We may opt for a homeless guy.

9. Lowtech

Lowtech

You want a homeless guy to go into the same showers you shower in? Males strippers part time job is to make guys uncomfortable.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Get some friends to hold him down while you super glue his butt cheeks together.

#10     Mar 4, 2014