Guys, just Stop!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2020.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I dont want to say how close to home this is hitting me, but please just stop.... the debates on this site are fucking pointless when you have to bury one of your own....

Please stop and look around you....

People are fucking dying.... Eventually it will be your own.... :(

These arent fucking statistics, these are your brothers and sisters, they are your parents, they are every person around you, and when one of them dies, you will suddenly realise this isn't a fuicking number anymore, where we can play politics.

Grow up :(

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Ricter, KCalhoun and Dr. Love like this.
  2. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

My condolences.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not sure what happened, Max, but I'm sorry for you. Clearly you are distraught.

I don't plan on backing down from my quest to make sure facts are highlighted. My life and the life of my family depends on it. I mean no disrespect to you and what is happening to you, but this is a political debate forum and political debate will happen.

I'd love for us to be able to do it more intelligently and thoughtfully, but past evidence doesn't show people want this.

4. smallfil

smallfil

Unfortunately, the Democrats and extreme liberals have turned everything political. Whether it be demonizing police, calling whites racist, using Corona Virus to shutdown their states and its economies to destroy it. Everything is weaponized to damage people they disagree with. Also, to damage President Donald Trump and prevent his re-election. The stakes have never been higher. That said, nobody wants to lose a loved one. We have to do our utmost to protect ourselves from Corona Virus the best we can. Unfortunately, too the lies and disinformation spread does nothing to protect you from the Corona Virus. When public officials, the so called experts like Dr. Fauci lie and say, masks do nothing to protect you then, months later when probably, tens of thousands at a minimum have died because of that lie, when does it end? On top of that, you have other lies fomented by study after study put out there by other so called experts, disputed by other experts? So, who do you believe? None of the data used to support such studies have been audited or verified for accuracy. So, do you really want to put your life and of your loved ones at risk based on studies that could very well be another lie?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    elderado and Dr. Love like this.
  5. gaussian

gaussian

I debate for fun. Appeals to emotion are an argumentative fallacy. If you are distraught and don’t want to read debates then don’t go to the politics forum. It says it right in the description.

Hey look everyone it’s the same argument people use for gun violence.

no u.

Cuddles likes this.