Guys I will on Saturday write about trading and a lot more

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cold, Apr 3, 2008.

1. cold

cold

of course by this point I do realize that you are mocking me

but while mocking you actually ask a good question

RVing can not be used to bring people back

BUT to keep them alive You bet your ass

Good RVers can use it to heal sick people, but this takes skill and is rare

and it can work across the world, scary shit man

#41     Apr 4, 2008
  2. cold

cold

this question is funny, cause there is truth in it. I have not personally contacted any extra terrestrials myself

from What I hear in my intelligence circles, ETs fear me.

but you know how intel is these days ehehehh

anyway

there are people who did make contact but usually ETs pick a person to contact in order to use them in some way

they usually tell the person that they are special and will save humanity bla bla bla

they stroke human ego, much like user cmdtytrdr strokes my ego, in this thread and others

#42     Apr 4, 2008
  3. I have friends that have recreational vehicles, I may buy one soon.

#43     Apr 4, 2008
  4. T28 you arsehole sorry to dissapoint but I made it to China no
    prob as for the rest you are a sad cunt. Nuff said really about a turd who has never had a life or done a thing.

As I say "everyone dies but not everyone lives" I'd say that about sums you up fuckwit. Bit of advice get off the computer get rid of the 100's of different virtual alias's and get a real life I know it is scary when you have to interact in the real world but give it a try. Perhaps you wouldnt be such a sad little wanker then.

#44     Apr 4, 2008
  5. cold

cold

as I told already I am not T28, you need to use your head a little more

I told you how my brother died of melanoma, I told you I went around the world to find a cure

I was too fucking polite to tell you that you don't have a chance, so I tried to give you some peace with information about life after death and how you can verify it

so don't be THAT dumb and learn a thing or two from me

I am a fucking expert on melanoma, you lied you do not have stage 4 yet. But you will get there, I still fucking feel for you man.

#45     Apr 4, 2008
  6. T28 (we both no you are him just admit it to yourself) that a know nothing virtual wanker like you says I have no chance gives me hope as you are the ultimate contrary indicator. Keep it up and i will be better in no time.

#46     Apr 4, 2008

7. From the Cancer council (who prob know a bit more than you prick)

"Stage Definition

Stage IV The cancer has spread to another organ. "

Oh yeah I am there as I have mets in my liver, lungs and kidneys. I have been this way since October once again you have been shown to know NOTHING.

I am off out four the day now Bye cunty.

#47     Apr 4, 2008
  8. cold

cold

I'll try to send some energy across the world to heal you, but I haven't had much success with it in the past

but fuck it I'll try.

but I will agree on one thing you said all die, not many really live

#48     Apr 4, 2008
  9. Do me a massive favour and dont sent me ANYTHING wouldnt want damaged goods like yours dickhead I still am in good spirits.

Now i am gone cheers

#49     Apr 4, 2008
  10. That shit's not funny, dickhead. Don't fucking joke around about that shit....you never know when your number may be up.

#50     Apr 4, 2008