Guys I will on Saturday write about trading and a lot more

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cold, Apr 3, 2008.

1. this is the best thread ever on ET. tomorrow cold will drop pearls on us. i will be waiting with much anticipation to hear what he has to say.

i suggest all of you do the same

#31     Apr 4, 2008
  2. Should I be worried that I actually agree with some of the things that cold says?

#32     Apr 4, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably

#33     Apr 4, 2008
  4. I agree with his view of people's blunted self-awareness but then other things just seem to resemble the disorganised thoughts of drug fueled psychosis.

#34     Apr 4, 2008
  5. lmao...I was thinking the same thing. There's a whole "bunch" of people talking in circles, but my gut feeling is that it is really only 1 or 2 people in "reality". :D

Maybe they're all "remote viewing".

#35     Apr 4, 2008
  6. 1000

1. Sorry to interupt your thread. Just wondered why you say "not for day trading"? (think RV is for anything, don't you?)

2. cold: you seem a little psychotic for this RV stuff, what you write is alittle disturbing for an RV'er. Don't you think?

3. Just wondered if you tried using RV to bring people back to life/or keep people alive. It's alittle upsetting looking at all the dead (curious to know what your thoughts are on that?).

4. Also wondered if you have made contact with Alien life forms (just curious if you had come across any green or metalic colored ones)?

#36     Apr 4, 2008
  7. G-Boa

G-Boa

This thread is a figment of ET's imagination :p

"cold" is very entertaining - looking forward to reading further!!!

#37     Apr 4, 2008
  8. cold

cold

You asked a very important question, What I am about to say I mean very honestly no poopin around

I have never in my life smoked a marijuana joint, I puffed few maybe 3 regular cigarettes in my entire life.
    I got drunk maybe 2 times only, I DO NOT THINK MIND ALTERING DRUGS ARE GOOD FOR BODY AND SPIRIT

and I will explain exactly why

what drugs do is give you pleasure but what that does is, it alters your long term perception and outlook on life

you see my lower IQ friends, life is about suffering, so when you can take pleasure in a pill or a smoke, you no longer have the drive within you to make life better

WHY WOULD I take 5 years to learn trading

when its easier to take a pill or smoke a joint

for those who are really slow, drugs make you lazy, pure and simple

#38     Apr 4, 2008
  9. cold

cold

# 1. The reason Remote Viewing is not for day trading is because at this point of human evolution we are unable to remote view with such refinement as to get daily details on events, only longer term picture can be done. Consider that if daily predictions of remote viewing could be done, I would do everything in my power to hide that from you, I would make multiple websites to bash remote viewing

after all sir..........do you think me slow ????

#39     Apr 4, 2008
  10. cold

cold

I will be the first one to admit that stuff I say is a bit strange and not everyday occurrence

but psychotic...........no.......in person I am a good natured man......with a violent twist :D

#40     Apr 4, 2008