Guys I will on Saturday write about trading and a lot more

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cold, Apr 3, 2008.

1. cold

cold

my time on ET will soon end, I will on Sat write in this thread about trading and some things that are I dare say MORE important than trading

ouch I know that was hard to say, more important than trading, who am I kidding right........well anyway

don't forget to visit and read

it will be my final blast or burst of energy on ET and I guarantee you 100% you will hear some strange shit

ok see ya

PS: what I don't like is that some of you are downright evil. Laws of probability state that of 1000s of people some of you got to be evil

so to the evil ones, I HATE YOU

ok good night

2. T28 you tool are you going to completely fuck off or just retire this handle? You will never leave as it is your only social interaction where you can chat to all your other handles.

3. hcour

hcour Guest

Wow, IQ28, I cain't hardly wait! I'm so excited I think I just had a mini-orgasm! The philosophy and wisdom of a full-on fruitcake. That's Entertainment!

Harold (Counting the days until Sat! Ooooh, it's like Christmas is coming!)

4. hcour

hcour Guest

IQ28 is such a maroon. I pissed him off recently and he actually sent me a PM that read, I kid you not: "Hello Kuntface. Long time no see. I'm just thinking about the last time I fucked your old lady in the ass."

I mean, christ. What adult would ever write something like that? It's like something from a 14 yr old. An immature 14 yr old at that. Is this supposed to upset me? Insult me? Am I supposed to go running to my "old lady" (did he mean my girlfriend or mother, btw?) and ask her if she let IQ28 fuck her in the ass?

What a child. What a fucking child. It's just pitiful.

H

5. He is without doubt this sites biggest LOSER, daylight is second and that is saying something

6. He also PM'd me about my cancer I mean what a twat.

7. Keyboard warrior - ignore

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh Oh, wet spot.

9. Quote from cold:

my time on ET will soon end

Champagne bottles will pop.

don't forget to visit and read

It will not be on my list of To Dos

it will be my final blast or burst of energy on ET

Save your breath, PLEASE!

and I guarantee you 100% you will hear some strange shit

That is all we ever hear from you. But hopefully, we will miss this "last" babblings

So far, your posts have the same feel as when a mosquito gets into your tent. Your instinct says, get the flyswatter...

ok see ya

Hopefully not

PS: what I don't like is that some of you are downright evil. Laws of probability state that of 1000s of people some of you got to be evil. so to the evil ones, I HATE YOU

And the law of probability state that we get the occasional outlier. That seems to be you. And another 2 minutes wasted replying to you...

#10     Apr 3, 2008