Guru Dennis Bolze missing

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DWV, Jan 14, 2009.

1. JB3

JB3

I used to read his blog and watch his mansion being built. Wow, never saw this coming. What a shame. I actually thought he was making all this money from trading.

#41     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

I am shocked how foolish you peo No one makes money from trading to build house like that. I repeat. No one. How dumb can one be?

Any one you can name makes money from management fees or scam.

No one will ever be able to offer any proof I am wrong

#42     Jan 24, 2009

3. There are a number of books written about well known traders that prove that you are wrong.

#43     Jan 24, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

No way.

Name one who doesn't manage opm.

You can't. There ain't any. Not talking about self promoting nonsense. Show me one self trader who made enough and actuallylives the lifestyle of rich famous without opm or guru income. There ain't any

#44     Jan 24, 2009
  5. Sushi

Sushi

No way. No how. It don't happen. Only I'm the deluded minds of wannabees and those who scam them

Name one who doesn't manage opm.

You can't. There ain't any. Not talking about self promoting nonsense. Show me one self trader who made enough and actuallylives the lifestyle of rich famous without opm. Rich spouse inheritance or guru income. There ain't any

Not one self trader I'm forbes 400 ever never. You peeps are self deluded

#45     Jan 24, 2009
  6. MarkB

MarkB

What difference does it make if the success is at least partially from the percentages earned from managing OPM? It's still through successful trading.

That's different than what we're talking about in this case; STEALING OPM.

#46     Jan 24, 2009
  7. Sushi

Sushi

It's a huge huge huge difference. Opm would not be needed if the actual returns claimed were made over a period of time. Evers here of compounding?

Mgt fees or scams is how traders get rich not bye trading

Once again name one trader who doesn't manage opm and lives wealthy lifestyle just from trading income. Ya can't cause there ain't any

Every single one whp livesvwell either manages opm or it's a scam or guru income or other income seriously. Don't be so dumb

I'm not talking about scraping out a living and living in a trailer. Sure you can do tat with way more effort than it pays. I'm talking bolze rich

Welcome to your wake up call. Wake up!

#47     Jan 24, 2009
  8. MarkB

MarkB

Welcome to my ignore list. I've actually never used it before but your posts are irrelevant and offensive.

#48     Jan 24, 2009
  9. Sushi

Sushi

Offensive? Gimme a break

Great answer genius. Ignore those who ask for proof of the ridiculous claims of the sheep fleechers. Some will never learn. LOL

Funny funny. Ok keep living in your fantasy world

Sad very sad

#49     Jan 24, 2009
  10. JB3

JB3

Larry Williams demonstrated he can make 1 million dollars from 10k in 12 months. So if he started with 100k, he can probably make much more. And Dennis's lifestyle can be sustained by a great trader with an exceptional edge. So I don't really see your point. The only thing I see if your own lack of knowledge on how much one can extract from the market if they know what they are doing. And who cares if he makes it from managing OPM, they still need to turn in profits on a yearly basis to keep investors from pulling their money.

#50     Jan 24, 2009