Guru Dennis Bolze missing

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DWV, Jan 14, 2009.

1. jtnet

jtnet

says house was valued at only 2.6 mill, which is crazy. took yrs to build and pretty much everything in it is custom.

#21     Jan 16, 2009

2. :eek: :confused:

tax ascessment has NOTHING to do with value.

often multi million dollar homes are accessed at 3-500k.

with that said, there are thousands of custom made homes like that one, that are soooo custom, no one else would every buy it--then what is the value?

surf:D

#22     Jan 16, 2009
  3. omg, not another thief!!!!!!

I'm shocked.

Truly.

:D :) :D :D :) :D :D

I'd say anyone that claims to invest other peoples money is by definition a thief.

The only question is whether they will get lucky enough to get away with it by accidentally making money.

Paste that on your walls, suckers.

#23     Jan 16, 2009
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

Bolze had 2 companies; Advanced Trading Services and Centurion Assest Management

#25     Jan 17, 2009
  5. He'll be represented by the legal team of:

Simon,Cartwright,Richards,Ebright,Williams,Eby and Daniels

"On the road again..."

#26     Jan 17, 2009
  6. Looks like his real problem was being a Tinnyc fan.

#27     Jan 17, 2009
  7. slacker

slacker

The house is amazing. I watched his blog as he posted pictures of it while it was being built. Everything custom. The staircase was built around a very large tree. The driveway was about 100 feet above the ground on concrete pillars....

About halfway done from the start of construction the entire house construction site caught fire while Bolze was on vacation in Spain. I always wondered about that fire. Bolze got a lot of visibility on the local news and posted the 'I will find out who did this; and I am determined to rebuild'. I really wonder about that fire in hindsight...

I cannot imagine rebuilding that house on the land for only 2.6 mil; it has to cost more than that....

His pitch was 'come to my 3 day seminar for free only make a donation to my specific charity'. Each one of those seminars had a tour of his house, yada, yada, yada. I bet many of those seminar attendees ended up as investors.... Very smooth.

I never believed his 3 bar breakout with 20 contracts line....

Where do you think he went? There seems to be a few of these guys getting flushed out into the daylight.

#28     Jan 17, 2009
  8. I was in one of his educational workshop. I think good information were shared and I was never solicited to invest in any hedge fund. I don't even know he manage hedge funds.

#29     Jan 17, 2009
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

From his blog I think he had a huge turn out and I was expecting lots of postive feed backs along the line of 'my trading had turned around/ improved with your method...etc' but I didn't see any such replies. Just a piece of puzzle at that time.

#30     Jan 17, 2009