Guru Abreaction

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Now, finally, we see it. The B-Team offers only juvenile invective, not a shred of quantitative disproof. And paranoia abounds in both camps. All see sock puppets behind every post. I am beginning to lean toward infantile ego rebellion against the Father Figure as the source of the problem.

Well, I can assure that at least one of the guru's methods works with only slight modification. I trade it myself. I will neither tell you the method nor the modification, as the B-Team is incapable of doing the work and the A-Team is incapable of completing it.

#41     Apr 1, 2007
  2. I posted three trades, in advance , in the ET Chat room, on FOMC day. Feel free to grace the rest of use with your own self proclaimed trading prowess

He either wrote books or he didn't. It appears he did, and it appears you can't seem to ever admit when you are wrong.

- Spydertrader

#42     Apr 1, 2007
  3. Emil,

Have you considered whether "jack hershey" and "spydertrader" have a co-dependency problem?

#43     Apr 1, 2007
  4. B-Team, the A-Team can't prove the method does work, but neither can you prove it doesn't. Total lack of proof damns both camps' contentions.

#44     Apr 1, 2007
  5. Dr. Kraepelin,

Thank you for finding the time to do God's work. A lesser man would not have turned his back on such a project. Your observations are keen and insightful. I only hope that they shall continue.

#45     Apr 1, 2007
  6. Having met neither, I can only speculate that we have here a legitimate mentor-mentee relationship, wherein the father needs asurrogate son to pass on his life's wisdom. Codependency? No. Synergy? Quite probably. It is the bane of brilliant technical peoples' lives that their children do not follow in their path. A regression to the mean, in my own experience.

#46     Apr 1, 2007
  7. So, let's see. so far we have from you,

"Jack didn't write books." But it seems he has. In addition to those linked, many others exists as well.

We also have, "He won't call live trades." But it seems I have, in addition to many others (not just the three linked).

You responded to the facts refuting your assertions by first attempting to 'move the goal posts' adding criteria not first asserted, and then, by calling me a moron.

Whatever.

- Spydertrader

#47     Apr 1, 2007
  8. Supergrass, you are the de facto B-Teamer tonight. Have you ever traded the futures method? Coded it? Tested it? Even made a concerted effort to understand it? Or, like most B-Teamers, do you dismiss it out of hand because of its complexity or the personal idiosyncrasies of its inventor?

#48     Apr 1, 2007
  9. Check the time stamps. looks like you are zero for three so far.

- Spydertrader

#49     Apr 1, 2007
  10. Uh, emil, You mentioned the guru was active in philanthropy. Recipient or donor? Have any links?

#50     Apr 1, 2007