Guru Abreaction

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Supergrass, one assumes you are B-Team. Be careful. These are the minimum facts. Jack is a published author, is active in Tucson philanthropy, leads the Tucson IBD group (presumably not all fools), and has a respectable life partner who is verifiably successful in business.

#31     Apr 1, 2007
  2. Show us the titles and ISBNs.

#32     Apr 1, 2007
  3. Go to Amazon and search on John T. Hershey.

#33     Apr 1, 2007
  4. Of the B-Team, curious that they tear down the guru's method, but offer nothing in its place. They rally around no center, no leader, no literature of their own. They are in fact an amorphous mass, not unlike a unruly mob. If they have anything in common, it is philosophical aversion to lack of documented proof.

#34     Apr 1, 2007
  5. Ha, Ha, Ha. I found a "Tin Men" DVD with Barbara Hershey. All John T. Hershey books are listed with "unknown binding," which is to say neither hardcover nor softcover, which might mean that they (Amazon) have never seen the thing! There are no copies available! They are all more than 20 years old!

#35     Apr 1, 2007
  6. The availability of his books has declined over the past few years. Trust me, I have tracked him for over five years. He is, after all, 73, and his professional prime was some years ago. My point is that he is a real person, whose continuing public activities say something about his credibility. A-Teamers who have worked with him in person claim he is authentic. I have corresponded privately with posters who have seen him trade and mentor.

#36     Apr 1, 2007
  7. #37     Apr 1, 2007
  8. Of all the Four Stooges, I most resemble Shemp.

#38     Apr 1, 2007
  9. Spydertrader, thank you for joining us. Your personal integrity is, I think, unassailable. And I am growing weary of attempting to present a balanced view, and thereby, being called a stooge. I am sure that for you this is reminiscent of "Niagara Falls".

#39     Apr 1, 2007
  10. At that "book list" you'll find a "refine search" button. Press that and there are only seven, far short of the fourty that has been claimed. Furthermore, these are not books in the usual sense, but the publications of professional organizations and study groups, and none of them, none, concern investing or finance.
    And is the "John T. Hershey" listed as the author the same person as ET's "Jack Hershey." Is that such a rare name?

#40     Apr 1, 2007