Guru Abreaction

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. OPtionpro007, you seem to be a rational sort. I do not recall from my readings if you trade the method for real, and if you are consistently profitable. Excuse the sort of the question which the B-Team asks.

#21     Apr 1, 2007
  2. Returning to the detractors, we have the disadvantage in assessing them that they are not public personages. The guru is verifiably a real person, he has documented professional accomplishments, is prominent in his community, has been seen in the flesh by posters, and reportedly trades profitably with real money.

The most we can say of the B-Team is that they are skeptical verging on cynical, they are analytical, some claim to trade for real, they can spell, and they demand proof before they will believe. Real-time calls. Execution reports. Obviously they are no respecters of persons. One thinks of the demand voiced by Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar: "Prove to me that you're no fool. Walk across my swimming pool!"

#22     Apr 1, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Emil

Cut the BS, you and the rest of us know we complain about JacK Hershey simply for one reason and one reason only. It is called "ETHICS"

Would a jury of non ET folks that never heard about JH and or how never traded in their life, (even papertraded like most of you raw members of the flock do). Would they say Jack is an honest and ethical person? What's the end game?

#23     Apr 1, 2007
  4. I am learning the method right now.

I have also previously promised Hypo I will post once, a daily execution report in December.

You can ask him, if you don't believe me.

#24     Apr 1, 2007
  5. Emil, let me tell you something real suspicious.
    A-team is forbidden to trade. They are commanded to monitor the market continuously.
    This is going to go on for some more months.

If they do that, how do they make money?
    How can they even hold down a day job?
    Are all those channels drawn after the market closes or after some participant gets tired for the day?

#25     Apr 1, 2007
  6. Bighog, for the sake of discussion, what do you find unethical about the guru? No money is asked for. No one has complained of sexual abuse. The method is freely documented in excruciating detail.

#26     Apr 1, 2007
  7. Optionpro007, best of luck to you! I am always available for pro bono consultation if any trauma occurs.

#27     Apr 1, 2007
  8. Shame on you, supergrass, for assuming that Jack can type.
    We all know that when Jack speaks, Dragon 9 types.

#28     Apr 1, 2007
  9. Thanks Emil for your consideration.

I think we have a winner here either way.

Even if a person can only do 5% of what SCT stands for, that is indeed a pretty good income.

#29     Apr 1, 2007
  10. bighog

bighog Guest

Emil

Last post in this thread then you can carry on.

Here is a synopses of the jack hershey flock as i see them. .............Many do not yet know they do not have the "HUTZPA" to win in a game of probability. They waste their time and money fooling themself. ----OR------Indeed they have come to the realization that trading is not their bailiwick and looked in the mirror and decided maybe to form a flock of unethical ramblings for newbies.

I would bet the farm that 97% of the flock like blowup and turn to dust within a single year? How close are you to throwing in the towel? If you peddle this stuff surely you never learned how to win in a game of probability.

Over and out . :p

#30     Apr 1, 2007