Guns on campus: Texas poised to pass bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Oh great so not only are students going to be disarmed by the inherent leftist dominated cultural and power structure of college you want them literally defenseless amongst armed loony tunes liberals to boot.

I can't see anything going wrong there.

#61     Feb 22, 2011
  2. Yes, those leftist liberals are always talking about their Second Amendment rights and describing their favorite weaponry to anyone who will listen. And what's with all those leftist liberal militia groups, eh? You'd think they have gun on the brain. Thank goodness for the level-headed counterbalance provided by the thoughtful and introspective Far Right.

#62     Feb 22, 2011
  3. lol, that's why we call him LORD K-Y ; always getting it in the end :D

#63     Feb 22, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually they spend most of their time talking about taking away everyone else Second Amendment rights. Oh sorry, was that another one of your lame attempts at humor?

Care to take a guess as to why we call you "killed all the brain cells"?

#64     Feb 22, 2011
  5. A literal mind can be a tragic thing, as history amply demonstrates. Usually, however, it is just a slow and simple thing, as you amply demonstrate.

#65     Feb 22, 2011
  6. AngryBear

AngryBear

In Australia after the Port Arthur massacre, 35 dead, which is still the record I believe, we had a national gun buy back. So there are no automatic or semi automatic weapons or handguns allowed.

I cannot believe what I'm reading. Its like you're so F**king brainwashed you cannot see the cesspool you are creating for yourselves and your children.

#66     Feb 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like "demonstrate(s)" will be your word du jour.

#67     Feb 22, 2011