Guns on campus: Texas poised to pass bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 21, 2011.

1. you pass the test till you fail it don't you..

lets fail them after they fail the humanity test..

how do you propose to fail them before they kill someone??

you cant answer, you asshole

:D

#51     Feb 21, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

I see you've run into the facts and are having your kryptonite moment. You are stooping to name calling because you are realizing your argument is invalid and you are losing it. Take your drugs and try to pull yourself together. You'll feel better tomorrow.

#52     Feb 21, 2011
  3. ok, whatam i thinking..

tell us all why you and your neighbor should own a bazooka?

and how's that make you & him ( and ME esp)more safe when you 2 get in a tiff?????? :confused:

#53     Feb 21, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Did I say I was a mind reader somewhere? I missed it.

#54     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most of them are driving cars. Ever hear of vehicular homicide?

#55     Feb 21, 2011
  6. ammo

ammo

if the shooter would have bombed the classroom, guns would not have helped, so when a bomb goes off, will they pass out bomb permits,nothing against guns,but the logic used by the lawmakers,our esteemd elected officials

#56     Feb 22, 2011
  7. Someone told me this exact same line years ago ! I couldn't find where he was wrong.

#57     Feb 22, 2011
  8. Students should not be allowed to carry weapons on campus, but there should be plain clothes armed personnel strategically placed who do have weapons. Kind of like Sky Marshals. Professors and staff should also be permitted to carry if they choose to do so, and have the proper training.

#58     Feb 22, 2011
  9. You un-American anti-gunners just don't get it. Weaponry cures all that ails you. For example, addding guns and ammo to your breakfast cereal will bolster your fiber and iron intake. (Talk about getting more bang for your buck. And the flavor just explodes in your mouth.) It even has psychotropic properties in that it makes stupid losers feel much smarter, more powerful and important than they could ever really be.

#59     Feb 22, 2011
  10. What a bunch of crap.

Having big brother do for us what we can do for ourselves while we are stripped of that same ability (right) is leading us down the road of financial ruin by bloated unrestrained authoritarian govt.

#60     Feb 22, 2011