guns n roses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kingcobra, Feb 23, 2006.

1. for ya bangers out there,
    they are back for major tour.

2. Saw them when they were popular. Very sloppy band, like most popular rock bands.

3. A Black Muslim who is Guns n' Roses fan.

:D :D :D

Riiiight

4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

why did they pack it in the first time? drugz? booze? et chit-chat syndrome?

5. SA - Steven Adler (original drummer)
    MS - Metal Sludge (the website interviewer)

A quick excerpt from the latest interview.

SA: Okay, Santa Monica Boulevard is a gay neighborhood.

MS: Right.

SA: Where people, pick up, where guys will pick up guys.

MS: Right.

SA: So, you know Slash, I lived on Hayworth, North Hayworth, and Slash lived on Sweetzer. So there was a couple times I’d walk down the street and I got a blow job from some guy. I was thirteen years old, I use to walk around with a fucking hard-on, and you know 24 hours a day. And I, was, you know you’re a teenager, and you’re not getting girls doing it. And so I was partying with somebody, and I got a blow job. I was thirteen years old, I was, WHAT! I’m
    the only one?

(Steven now becomes a little bit defensive)

MS: No, but we’re just asking because you’ve been pretty open about it?

SA: No, I know, but for the people reading this, that, if, people say, oh well that never happened to me or I never thought that, or blah, blah, blah, you know they’re fucking full of SHIT! Cause I’m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I’m getting a blow job from the guy. Okay, it’s not something I was looking for, it just happened – I was a teenager growing up. There’s nothing wrong with it. You know, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s ever had that happen to.

[​IMG]

6. I shouldn't have read that....

I may give up my lunch.....

7. The best part is how he comments on it like its part of growing up!!

8. fyi,
    there are non-whts who enjoy rock n roll music.

9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

indeed. rock n roll came from the blacks of new orleans - blues.

anyway - wasnt slash from guns n roses a half cast?

hes got curly black hair anyway :D

10. Yes, he was. He didn't always agree with Axl's use of the N word. Come to think of it, hey kingcobra, isn't Axl a klan member or whatever word you use for using racial slurs? I'm surprised you like him. I certainly don't.

#10     Feb 24, 2006