Gunman's neighbor arrested in NY ambush.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Dec 28, 2012.

1. thanks Lucrum
    Too fricken funny, :D :D

#51     Dec 29, 2012
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

These silly statements are made to demonstrate how silly your position towards assault rifles is. 2nd amendment grants a right to bear arms. Many extremely dangerous things fall into that category, it is up to government and Supreme Court to regulate them.

#52     Dec 29, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Will this be the last post from RCG (aka buck) on ET? With just two more days to go in 2012 and RCG saying he will be rolling in the dough from his (LOL) Forex trading and won't be posting here by the end of the year this could be it! Are we finally rid of our dreadlocks wearing bedpan waiter and enema technician?

Hasta La Vista, baby! :D

#53     Dec 29, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Everything that falls into the 'arms' category is extremely dangerous. But, the Constitution gives us the right to purchase and own them. And, there isn't a damned thing you or Feinstein or anyone else can do about it. End of story.

#54     Dec 29, 2012
  5. But if they outlaw assault weapons the next thing you know they're gonna take my deer rifle and then my duck gun and then my slingshot and then my fishing rod. Bastards!

#55     Dec 29, 2012

6. I imagine that would mean jail time.

No.

Of course they do

Stupidity shouldn't be a jail time offense.

Again, stupidity.

#56     Dec 29, 2012
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Are you really this ignorant? So you see no difference between a hand gun and a nuclear bomb brief case. Both fall into bear arms category. It is a ridiculous comparison, but if you follow constitution both should be legal.

I do not have or can do anything about current state of affairs, our lawmakers will, and there ain't a thing you can do about it.

#57     Dec 29, 2012
  8. Trust me , nobody wants your rod after you've been playing with it.:eek:

#58     Dec 30, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

What the hell are you talking about moron? Are you saying some 'arms' are not dangerous? Don't be stupid. Well, too late.

#59     Dec 30, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) so you're no better than us?
    2)I've more than once what specifically about "assault" weapons justifies their banning in your opinion, did I overlook your response?

Yes they WILL, it's been their intention all along. And sheeple like you are all too quick to accept just a "little bit more" loss of liberty and rights.

#60     Dec 30, 2012