Gunman's neighbor arrested in NY ambush.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I find it hilarious when you guys start talking about NRA members wanting rocket launchers and ICBM's.

I find it hilarious you guys keep talking about military grade/assault weapons when it's obvious you nothing about them.

I find it hilarious you guys dismiss the car comparison out of hand despite the tens of thousands killed in/by cars every year in this country alone.

I'm finding it more and more hilarious how you think you know what is or isn't common sense better than the rest of us.

#31     Dec 29, 2012

2. If it's shown that she indeed lied about her wanting the weapons when she purchased them, then she should be prosecuted.

And I am pro gun owner's rights.

#32     Dec 29, 2012

3. So then would you be all for throwing this woman in jail, making it very public, and making an example of her?

I would be.

#33     Dec 29, 2012

4. Exactly, give us back our second amendment rights, I want my military grade explosives and mustard gas, it's in the constitution I can have these without infringement.

#34     Dec 29, 2012
  5. No, I wouldn't be. I would be for her receiving an appropriate punishment if she is guilty. The real question is how this guy, an admitted murderer, was out free in the first place. Isn't that the real outrage?

The administration has already demonstrated it doesn't consider providing assault rifles in vast numbers to criminals to be a serious crime. I say that because exactly no one who conceived or ran the infamous Fast and Furious fiasco has been prosecuted. No one has even been seriously disciplined for it. So it is the height of hypocrisy to make an example of this girl when high federal officials did far worse, with far worse consequences.

The hallmark of repression is one rule for elites, another for ordinary citizens. We are beginning to see way too much of that.

#35     Dec 29, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riiiiiight. Do you and that nut case BSAM make these silly statements for the same reason?

#36     Dec 29, 2012
  7. It shows the ridiculous stance of being against any gun or arms regulations or restrictions or bans. The logical discussion should be does the line need to be moved, is the background check system working, what security measures should be used.

#37     Dec 29, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Some people seemz-a-bee a wittle mixed up.

#38     Dec 29, 2012
  9. The car comparison is silly. Cars are made for transportation, guns are made for killing. Cigarette would be a better comparison, not good but better than your car comparison.

#39     Dec 29, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Hi everbody.
    Your favorite nut case here.
    My keepers let me get on the institution's computer so I could see what's going on here.
    I see we're havin' some fun.

#40     Dec 29, 2012