Gunman's neighbor arrested in NY ambush.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Dec 28, 2012.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

I find it hilarious hoe all of you compare guns to cars. This is so idiotic, not sure why you and others keep using this comparison. The argument that both can kill is absurd. Why not comparing it to bricks, you know one can fall on a head and kill that person.

Like I said before, we need reasonable common sense laws, that every buyer of a gun is aware off when they purchase it.

#21     Dec 28, 2012
  2. OnClose

OnClose

#22     Dec 28, 2012
  3. I read it and it didn't say anything about any text messages between the 2.

Besides all of this is based upon the shooters claim in his note of where he got the weapons.

This has all the earmarks of the cops being stupid enough to fall for a disinformation campaign.

What idiot is going to incriminate his accomplices with his suicide note.
    GOD DAMN you people are DUMB

how about waiting for some real evidence.

btw: perfect example of why text , IM and twitter are for idiots.

#23     Dec 28, 2012
  4. OnClose

OnClose

They say something about the text message in the video.

#24     Dec 28, 2012
  5. Yeah really.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Ban bread? Don't you know you could choke on bread? You could toast it and cut it into very pointy triangles and do some real damage with those suckers. You see? Bread, guns, same thing."

The gun-nuts that use these kinds of arguments are simply idiots.

#25     Dec 28, 2012
  6. That's nice ,what did the text's say?

#26     Dec 28, 2012
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

The weird thing though, that most of them are probably very decent and smart individuals, but when it comes to guns, they just not open to any argument about changing the current laws, even though whatever rules we have are clearly not working.

#27     Dec 29, 2012
  8. I'm open to changing the current law, you just don't like the changes I'm willing to make .

#28     Dec 29, 2012

9. Perhaps, but I would have a lot for respect for them if they showed just a little evidence of having some common sense and reason by admitting that assault weapons are not needed and the ban on them should be reinstated. Instead they recommend even more guns and turning our society into the equivalent of a wild-west frontier town.

They pretend to be defenders of the constitution and "freedom" when in reality they just want their toys.

#29     Dec 29, 2012
  10. That's just fucking stupid.
    1) The Constitution had/has nothing to say about limiting something deemed not needed( by some liberal twit).

2)Somehow I don't think "toys" is excluded from
    the concept of "life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

#30     Dec 29, 2012