Gun sales at record levels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Complete BS. Why would you get arrested for a legally kept and placed gun ?

#61     Dec 30, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No thinker is a flaming liberal anti-gun nut. He has little to no idea of what he's talking about.

#62     Dec 30, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Must inform law enforcement office that you're armed

AK - Yes
    WA - NO
    OR - no
    CA - No
    ID - no
    NV - no
    AZ - no*
    UT - no
    WY - no
    CO - no
    NM - no
    TX - yes
    OK - yes
    KS - no
    NE - yes
    SD - no
    ND - no
    MN - no
    IA - no
    MO - no
    AR - yes
    LA - yes
    MA - no
    AL - no
    GA - no
    FL - no
    SC - yes
    TN - no
    NC - yes
    VA - no
    KY - no
    WV - n0
    IL - N/A 2nd amendment right denied
    WI - no
    MI - yes
    IN - no
    OH - yes
    PA - no
    NY - no
    MD - no
    DE - no
    NJ - no
    RI - no
    CT - no
    MA - no
    NH - no
    VT - no
    HI - no
    ME - no

I think I'm missing one state. Only 10 states on this list require a legally armed citizen to inform an LEO they are carrying.

No Thinker - completely full of shit - as usual.

#63     Dec 30, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Cop goes berserk over concealed carry driver.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kassP7zI0qc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#64     Dec 30, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The cop doing most of the talking is an arrogant jackass who obviously does NOT posses the demeanor to be a cop in the first place.

Unfortunately encounters like this or similar between legally armed citizens and stupid or misinformed law enforcement officers are not uncommon.

#65     Dec 30, 2011
  6. Classic:

The cop says "I swear to god I'm going to lose my mind if I see another one of these numbskulls"

I think he already lost his mind....:D

Maybe he should have put the prostitute in the back seat, she had a concealed weapon...pussy.

p.s. anyone see the woman from Tenn who declared a concealed gun when she went to the WTC memeorial and asked "Where do I check my gun/" She's looking at 3 years jail time for dat shit.

#66     Dec 30, 2011
  7. rew

rew

Obama is America's best gun salesman.

#67     Dec 30, 2011
  8. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Ok, great list. You get pulled over by a LEO, dont tell him you have a popgun and let him find it while he searches your car.

yeahhhh,, Let me know how that goes for you pal. Will put a damper on your night, I would say.

EF

#68     Jan 1, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Actually i always make a habit of leaving firearms all over my car and not telling the police when the guns are in obvious places like on the dashboard.

When a cop finds a gun that you didnt tell him about they usually throw a hissy fit over the gun, and neglect to search the rest of the car for the crystal meth you were hiding for later on.

This is an easy way to deal with over zealous cops who are simply after your meth.....

#69     Jan 1, 2012