Gun sales at record levels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

hahah, love it.

#51     Dec 30, 2011
  2. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

RE: a regular citizen arming themselves to protect themselves from a military style coup.

Thats just funny. Find an Military man young or old, run that scenario by them, then take a picture of thier expression and post it here. lol.. It will be funny, the laugh you get will be worth it alone.

Let me break it down very simply, in combat scenario. if your remaining weapon is a sidearm. Your clock is ticking, you know what i mean. Plain and simple. Retreat and re-arm.

If your goal is to guerilla warfare an opposing Military or Police force, you would be better off learning Ordance Use Application, (explosives), you will live longer and be more produtive in this modern day.

That all being said, i not to change anyones minds, we can all beleive what we want. JUst trying to put a few reality checks in this thread. Really hope we never come to any of these scenarios.

Vote every 4 years is the best way to keep them in check and on thier toes.

EF

#52     Dec 30, 2011
  3. Leave em be, Eddie, they have no idea what they are talking about. I remember all the news stories about the DC "sniper":D

I had to tell some folks that everyone who qualified in BCT can shoot at least as well as the DC "sniper" could.

#53     Dec 30, 2011
  4. Mvector

Mvector

That is a model citizen!

#54     Dec 30, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

When US dollar loses world reserve currency status there will be many out in the burbs and cities wishing they were armed - so how do you protect your home, food, water?

;-)

#55     Dec 30, 2011
  6. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

I hear ya and he just had Basic from what i remember, wasnt he intoxicated or high on drugs while he was doing it. Geez..

I know, i am letting it be.

Just wanted to add a couple posts of real world logistics.

Have a good New Years everyone..!!!

EF

#56     Dec 30, 2011
  7. funny story and all, but bs. if you are pulled over and you have a legal gun and dont declare it right away and they happen to stumble on it in most states you will find yourself face down in the dirt and maybe in jail.

#57     Dec 30, 2011
  8. DEFINITELY in Illinois. In fact, she would be in jail right now:D

#58     Dec 30, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

MOST states? Without even counting I'd guess maybe about 1/2 the states.

#59     Dec 30, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Once again...ONE citizen, yes. Hundreds of thousands or more, not so much.

#60     Dec 30, 2011