Gun sales at record levels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Dec 28, 2011.

1. ===========
    I agree with that;
    party. That black guy fom Chicago, of all the crazy like a FOX things to do-Mr McDonald , [gun owner ] fighting the whole city of Chicago ,
    & winning with the Supreme Court.....:D

And when the farmers or merchants go to fight the biggest tax/spend English speaking army; who wins?? Hint; the English speaking Army ran thier horses thru churches, around 1776.:cool:

#21     Dec 28, 2011

2. The total national debt was over 10.6 trillion the day Obama took office and for most of 2009 the goverment was operating under Bushs last budget.Nice spin trying to leave out Intragovernmental Holdings debt

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/NPGateway

[​IMG]

#22     Dec 28, 2011
  3. False

#23     Dec 28, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never understood why dueling was banned myself. Whats wrong with two consenting adults working out there differences, so long as bystanders are relatively safe.

#24     Dec 28, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

...Under the Obama administration...

And the ignorant sheeple chanted: "Hope and change...hope and change..."

#25     Dec 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely G D right!

#26     Dec 28, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your argument IS true when considering a single individual or small group.

However when considering a very large group of armed citizens - not so much.

Remember the American Revolutionary War?

#27     Dec 28, 2011
  8. I know you're not bright enough to figure it out but if the British had the same weapon technology that our goverment currently has Washington and his army would have gotten their asses handed to them

Stay in your fantasy world where you think 9 mm's,shotguns and semiautomatic rifles are going to overthrow the US goverment

#28     Dec 28, 2011
  9. wjk

wjk

Maybe they just went to the mall one day and got a glimpse of what society is becoming.

#29     Dec 28, 2011
  10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Lucrum with all due respect, you must be kidding........

I hope you are not considering, even 100 cubicle jokeys/weekend warriors with shotguns and 9mm's would even put up a battle to a 20 man Delta Force, green beret or seal team, it will be over before lunch time.

Revolutionary war, bad example. ,, techonology was on par.

It is not like that nowadays. Can you get your hands on a .50cal Barret Sniper rifle which can hit you 1mile away, can you get your hands on M60 or MP5 fully auto???GRenades, claymore, Shoulder fired rockets etc...??

Forget the tanks, apache choppers, amphibious assualt ships, night vision, GPS etc.. Really it wont even go that far.

Really, its not even a possible scenario. You would have a bunch of overwieght desk jokeys in thier tight Khaki dress pants blown to bits quickly.

EF

#30     Dec 28, 2011