Gun Nuts - Gun Haters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John Q. Public, Oct 31, 2003.

1. I guess I have trouble with liberals who can invent a right in the constitution for gay sex but deny the plain meaning of the Second Amendment. They claim they want teh governemtn to keep out of the bedroom, but they are desperately obsessed to know if I have a gun in my bedside table. They think that gun violence justifies ignoring the constitution and invading myrights, but they have no stomach for sentencing actual criminals to long terms out of harm's way.

Guns are evil, the devil incarnate to them, and you are just fooling yourself if you think you cna have a reasonable debate over the subject. They have one goal and it is total confiscation. Anything else is just a waystation. That is why the NRA is correct to never compromise. We should not give an inch. The Second Amendment was not written to accommodate hunters and sport shooters, and claims that "reasonable" gun control will protect the "legitimate' interests of hunters and shooters are fraudulent attempts to start us down the slippery slope.

#41     Nov 2, 2003
  2. Things I've never hear of:

A child accidental picking up his gay aunt's dido and killing himself with it.

A dildo being used in a liquor store robbery and shooting, in which the dildo was stolen from a gay woman's house during a burglary.

A gay woman being accidental killed while cleaning his dildo.

A gay woman committing suicide with a dildo. (actually, this may have happened...although gerbils may also have been involved).

A gay woman killing her lover with a dildo.

A gay woman breaking into someone's house and killing people with her dildo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic straw-man argument comparing gay rights to gun ownership.

You do love to bitch and whine, don't you?

#42     Nov 2, 2003
  3. You seem to see only half the issue, consider England that has what is considered the "gold standard" of gun control and who was labelled by no less a liberal as Dan Rather as, "one of the most violent urban societies in the Western world."

Another from Dan Rather: "This summer, thousands of Americans will travel to Britain expecting a civilized island free from crime and ugliness ... [but now] the U.K. has a crime problem ... worse than ours."

This all happened after more stringent gun laws were passed.

This link will take you to one of many articles on the unintended consequence of more stringent gun control, namely more crime:

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach...ther+great+britain+gun+control&hl=en&ie=UTF-8[/url]

I live in Texas and while we have a reputation for lots of guns and lots of death penalties (both true), I feel safer on our Houston streets than on Washington DC's streets where guns are essentially banned by law.

DS

PS-rather than booting our bad Governor out of office, we send them to DC instead.

#43     Nov 2, 2003
  4. It only happens about 2% of the time, usually they're either purchased on the black market, stolen from a cop (in San Francisco, New York, or Minneapolis), or stolen from a sex toy store. When will these guys learn to keep their dildos in a safe when they're not in direct control of them?

There was a recent case - some how it apparently slipped while he was cleaning it and it ruptured his prostate and died. Although this, like all "death while cleanings" are truly the ultimate Darwinian events and should be considered a good thing - we don't need those genes replicating.

Yeah, this happens from time to time - death is usually from asphyxiation - go figure.

When this happens, it's not pretty at all.

The cops hate these cases - bludgoned to death with an 18" dildo is really ugly.

:) :) :) :)

#44     Nov 2, 2003
  5. LMAO!!!!!

#45     Nov 2, 2003
  6. Pabst

Pabst

You were funnier as Tampa.

#46     Nov 2, 2003

7. My dear AAA, rest assured that when I am King you may still keep a gun in/on your nightstand. My "liberal" reign will not prohibit such: however, you will be thrown in to the dungeon should another get hold of that gun and do harm to a third party. In the event the intruder uses the gun against you, I would not punish you further.

But be forewarned, that upon my ascending the throne, all my subjects will be required to attend gay sensitivity training, which I suspect would work a hardship on you and your kind.

#47     Nov 2, 2003
  8. Picture two houses.

One house with a sign : "NO TO GUNS!!!!"

The other one, with an NRA banner.

Guess which is getting robbed?

#48     Nov 4, 2003
  9. ArchAngel handedly destroyed your weak argument with
    excellent reasoning and solid logic, and all you can come
    back with is your opinion that its inane? :D

This debate is already over. You lost.

peace

axeman