Gun control toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. This line about if it just saves one life is demagoguery right out of the Bill Clinton playbook.

Funny, liberals aren't prepared to apply it to other areas.

If it saves just one life, we should ban all immigration by muslims.

If it saves just one life, we should allow the police to search anywhere they feel necessary.

If it saves just one life, we should ban parole of violent criminals.

If it saves just one life, we should ban gay sex.

If it saves just one life, we should jail newspaaper reporters who report on secret CIA prisons or reveal intell.

If it saves just one life, we should ban violent video games. Ditto violent movies.

They are very willing to sacrifice your rights to save just one life. When it's their own interests, they don't feel that is an appropriate standard.

#11     Apr 17, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

BULLS EYE!

#12     Apr 17, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

Gov policies have killed untold numbers in the pursuit of this concept.

#13     Apr 17, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Wonder why that doesn't fall into the "if it saves one life" category.

No need to respond. Purely rhetorical.

#14     Apr 17, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good luck. I've only been able to find it through private sellers. With this tyrant at the wheel, 5.56, 9mm, etc., are next to impossible to buy

[​IMG]

#15     Apr 17, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Why aren't you in public office? You'd do a damned good job!

#16     Apr 17, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I caught a portion of it, and yes, laughed my Patriot ass off as the tyrant stood there doing what he does best:
    [​IMG]

#17     Apr 17, 2013
  8. Looks like the sequestration (or castration) of all the online shills hurt their efforts.

#18     Apr 17, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

Good one! LOL! It also appears that trying to legislate against the will of the majority of citizens is losing ground.

#19     Apr 17, 2013
  10. excuse my ignorance here, but was the gun control vote today, and it didn't pass? if so, LOL. Fuck you obama, and the back stabbing reps too!

#20     Apr 17, 2013