Guess Who's Back?!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Hi everyone! It's been a while and I know you all miss me so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is everyone up to these days?

2. what the f?

3. traderob

traderob

How is it mytwo.
    Better post a picture to jog our memories.
    Of course, as a moderator, I am not suggesting anything risque.:D

4. I am. You little vixen.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why didn't you move to Chicago? :(

6. roberk & ktmexc20..... I mean if I did it, it might be seen as a blatant attempt at attention whoring, but nothing's stopping anyone else from doing it:D

Well in the end it was easier and made more sense to move back to Cali...but I'm always in Chicago as my best friend lives there. I was there over New Years...went to the Eve of the Eve Ball:D Then ended up staying like an extra week...I wasn't posting during the time though so I didn't think any of you guys would know who I was if I popped by one of your chitown gatherings :(

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm going to tell Nitro that you will be at the next Chicago ET get together. No backing out now. :D

8. Well I don't know about the NEXT gathering....cause it'll depend on when I'm there...but my best friend just got the new GTA and won't play it until I get there (we beat Resident Evil 4 over New Years and we became quite obsessed but agreed we'd only play it when we were together so we're both jonesing right now) so hopefully sooner rather than later. Plus, I want some snow...I got gipped over New Years :(

9. so that's it? that's all the welcome back I get?

pffffttt

10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

$0.02: what happened to your web site?

i used to dig that chick on there - even if her face was blured out.

#10     Mar 7, 2006