Guess who scares the libs in `08?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 10, 2006.

1. It's quite simple, YOU CAN'T DEFAULT MODEL EVERYONE WITH ONE RACES BEHAVIOR. WHAT PART OF THIS ARE YOU NOT GETTING? I CAN'T MAKE A GENERALIZATION ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE USING BLACK FOLKS AS MODELS!!!!!!!! YA'LL DON'T DO SHIT LIKE WE DO!!!!! AND WE DON'T DO SHIT LIKE YOU DO!!!! AND IN EACH OTHERS PRESENCE, WE TEND TO MODERATE AND DO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL OF SHIT!!!! :mad:

IS THIS TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? I KNOW WHY THE DOCTOR WOULDN'T GET IT. HIS DAMN DEGREE WOULD KEEP HIM FROM ABSORBING THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE RACE THAT WOULD MATTER FOR THE OUTCOME TO BE VALID TO USE AS A LOGIC FOR EVERYBODY!!!!! POSSIBLY HE DIDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THAT MANY MINORITIES FOR HIS STUDY. MINORITY ENROLLMENT AT THE SCHOOL HAS NEVER BEEN THAT HIGH. :mad:

MAYBE HIS TWO MINORITY FRIENDS WERE OUT OF TOWN THAT WEEK. MAYBE THEY LOOKED AT THE SILLY SHIT AND DECIDED TO NOT PUT THEIR NAME OR ENDORSEMENT ON SUCH AN ERRED WORK! HAD HE ACCESS, MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE USED MORE THAN ONE ETHNIC GROUP FOR HIS TEST. :mad:

I TRY TO BE NICE AND SHOW YOU THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE RACE. BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS POINT JUST DOESN'T WANT SINK IN. ARE YOU THAT SOLID? DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE WE ARE ALL THINKING WE NEED TO ACT THE SAME WARPED WAY AS SOME OF YOU DO? RACIALLY WE DO TEND TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY!!! :mad:

YOU CAN'T TAKE A STUDY FOR WHITE PEOPLE AND APPLY IT TO ALL PEOPLE AS GOSPEL!!! IT'S NO WONDER THE TERRORISTS WANT TO NAIL YOUR DAMN HEAD TO THE WALL. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!! I SWEAR, SIMPLE MIND MUST NEED SIMPLE ONE SIZED TEXT!!!! DAMN!!! :mad:

#61     Mar 13, 2006
  2. LOL

Can someone explain to canyonman00 what randomly selected means?

#62     Mar 13, 2006
  3. Ten white guys is still ten white guys!!! :)

#63     Mar 13, 2006
  4. But two dozen randomly selected college students is not 10 white guys.

#64     Mar 13, 2006
  5. Experiment:

Ten well manicured white guys from Harvard in a room.
    Ten black guys from the farming region of Mississippi in the same room.
    There's a table in the room with fifteen pounds of chitlin's.
    Eight hours pass and you enter the room, what do you find?
    You find ten content black guys laughing at ten hungry white guys who are hoping you're there to end the experiment so they can go eat.

Culturally we do things differently!

#65     Mar 13, 2006
  6. So you randomly select two dozen people from a white group huh? That really makes it different! :)

#66     Mar 13, 2006
  7. You need to look at the study more so than just reading and writing for writing sake. This study has very little value other than to claim that the man spent money and white guys played prison:

http://www.prisonexp.org/

This is a joke at every level. And this is your basis for argument? This is too silly for words. Damn near a full fledged insult. The only minority pictured happens to be a stock photo from a Texas prison. :mad:

#67     Mar 13, 2006
  8. So you think white guards are less likely to abuse Iraqis than they are to abuse white prisoners?

#68     Mar 13, 2006
  9. :eek: You're just a waste!

#69     Mar 13, 2006
  10. There was a good movie, covering this phenomena, a foreign (GASP!) film , it was called "The prison" or "The experiment" or something. In german, i think it was.
    It would elucidate well whatever it is your arguing about.

edit-Ah, here it is, really good, "das experiment".
    http://www.missliberty.com/Filmdasexp.html

#70     Mar 13, 2006